Age of consent should be lower

chubbybarbarian
Newcomer

Re: Age of consent should be lower

Post by chubbybarbarian » May 18th, 2019, 2:08 am

i understand where your coming from but i disagree look at ancient rome and yes i know they fell but still they lasted a hell of alot longer than the usa and they kind of built the foundation for pretty much most of the western world and i am pretty sure not one man their had a problem getting laid getting a wife buying a house finding work sure many problems indeed but still
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 18th, 2019, 2:10 am

chubbybarbarian wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:08 am
i understand where your coming from but i disagree look at ancient rome and yes i know they fell but still they lasted a hell of alot longer than the usa and they kind of built the foundation for pretty much most of the western world and i am pretty sure not one man their had a problem getting laid getting a wife buying a house finding work sure many problems indeed but still
Not interested in having a society ran by pedophiles, Greece was ran by hebephiles not pedophiles.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
chubbybarbarian
Newcomer

Post by chubbybarbarian » May 18th, 2019, 2:13 am

i was also talking about marriage like it used to be where two parents would pick their children future wife's for them and the young male and female would well you kind of get it the other part was a bit of what some of the other people in chat have said
chubbybarbarian
Newcomer

Post by chubbybarbarian » May 18th, 2019, 2:19 am

you already live in a society run by them so do many nations look in the media look at music look at who goes to jail and who doesnt look who is in office
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 18th, 2019, 2:47 am

chubbybarbarian wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:19 am
you already live in a society run by them so do many nations look in the media look at music look at who goes to jail and who doesnt look who is in office
Not interested in having a society ran by pedophiles, Greece was ran by hebephiles not pedophiles.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.