On "sexual assault"

Do you feel sexually assaulted by females?

Yes, regularly
13%
Yes, sometimes
27%
No
40%
I'm a non-incel lurker
20%

Total votes: 30
bcroger2

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am

My obese, hispanic female boss sexually assaulted me by calling me "sexy" and things like that. It makes me puke.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 6:34 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am
My obese, hispanic female boss sexually assaulted me by calling me "sexy" and things like that. It makes me puke.
chadcels.net users' problems.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 3:59 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am
#metoo

where have all the good women gone

actually its fake news i dont have a hispanic obese boss
NativeFaith
Newcomer

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am

If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
~Native
Whatshappeningtome25

Post by Whatshappeningtome25 » March 10th, 2019, 4:25 am

NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am
If you're chad then they wanna be touched, it's sexy.

If you're ugly then they don't wanna be touched, it's an assault.
reg509

Post by reg509 » March 10th, 2019, 10:29 am

Damn you're on a roll with this thread! I feel like I've been blackpilled all over again.
All you "incel researchers" take note, this is the thread to read to get a general idea of things.
Once you reach the top, the only way left to go from there is back down.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm

NativeFaith wrote:
That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
NativeFaith
Newcomer

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm
NativeFaith wrote:

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
~Native
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm

NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
NativeFaith wrote:

So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.

The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
NativeFaith
Newcomer

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 1:28 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm
NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.

The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
Well what about men who wear shorts, open flannels, tank tops, go shirtless, etc.? Y’all flip out when a woman wears a shirt that ever so slightly shows her breasts, y’all can run freely without a shirt and wearing shorts.
~Native