On "sexual assault"

Do you feel sexually assaulted by females?

Yes, regularly
4
13%
Yes, sometimes
8
27%
No
12
40%
I'm a non-incel lurker
6
20%
 
Total votes: 30
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by bcroger2 » February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am

My obese, hispanic female boss sexually assaulted me by calling me "sexy" and things like that. It makes me puke.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 912
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 6:34 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am
My obese, hispanic female boss sexually assaulted me by calling me "sexy" and things like that. It makes me puke.
chadcels.net users' problems.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 3:59 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:08 am
My obese, hispanic female boss sexually assaulted me by calling me "sexy" and things like that. It makes me puke.
#metoo

where have all the good women gone

actually its fake news i dont have a hispanic obese boss
User avatar
NativeFaith
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: March 10th, 2019, 2:51 am

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am

If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
~Native
Whatshappeningtome25
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: March 1st, 2019, 4:23 am

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by Whatshappeningtome25 » March 10th, 2019, 4:25 am

NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am
If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
If you're chad then they wanna be touched, it's sexy.

If you're ugly then they don't wanna be touched, it's an assault.
User avatar
reg509
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: February 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by reg509 » March 10th, 2019, 10:29 am

Damn you're on a roll with this thread! I feel like I've been blackpilled all over again.
All you "incel researchers" take note, this is the thread to read to get a general idea of things.
Once you reach the top, the only way left to go from there is back down.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm

NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am
If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
User avatar
NativeFaith
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: March 10th, 2019, 2:51 am

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm
NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am
If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
~Native
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by lordoftheincels » March 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm

NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm
NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:12 am
If they don’t wanna be touched and y’all touch em sexually, it’s assault.
That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.


The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
User avatar
NativeFaith
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: March 10th, 2019, 2:51 am

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by NativeFaith » March 10th, 2019, 1:28 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm
NativeFaith wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 1:16 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm


That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.


The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
Well what about men who wear shorts, open flannels, tank tops, go shirtless, etc.? Y’all flip out when a woman wears a shirt that ever so slightly shows her breasts, y’all can run freely without a shirt and wearing shorts.
~Native
Post Reply