Hobbies and Interests

Khepri
Newcomer

Hobbies and Interests

Post by Khepri » January 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm

I am just wondering what peoples interests are and what you spend your spare time doing?

Personally I enjoy gaming, stuff like Overwatch, Rainbow Six: Seige, Civ6 and other similar games. I also like collecting cards like MTG, however I haven't played recently due to having no one to do so with.

Personally I'm just really interested in what we all do!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Hobbies and Interests

Post by lordoftheincels » January 10th, 2019, 7:09 pm

I'm not trying to bully you. Really, I'm not. But you just sound really soft and beta bro. I'm not trying to be mean.

It's just, I have Overwatch too. It's child's play. Blizzard is gonna get bought out by Activision and they are gonna make mobile games where Diablo doesn't even have blood. And I'm not even a Diablo fan its just the idea of it.

What I mean is, I don't understand how incels can be happy or positive. Most of my time is consumed with hatred or sadness. I don't get how you can get all spongebob and be all excited about hobbies. Or put exclamation punctuation points at the end of your sentences as if you are all happy and giddy. Like wtf.
albie

Post by albie » January 11th, 2019, 1:32 pm

Lordoftheincels

I think it is possible to be incel AND manage to forget it for a bit. I personally make music on my laptop.

And post it on the web...

https://alonetone.com/fudgetusk/tracks
whohastoknow
Newcomer

Post by whohastoknow » January 11th, 2019, 9:23 pm

i like to write short stories and draw stuff. its like making my own universe in my writing and drawing helps me escape reality.
Khepri
Newcomer

Post by Khepri » January 11th, 2019, 9:24 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 7:09 pm
I'm not trying to bully you. Really, I'm not. But you just sound really soft and beta bro. I'm not trying to be mean.

It's just, I have Overwatch too. It's child's play. Blizzard is gonna get bought out by Activision and they are gonna make mobile games where Diablo doesn't even have blood. And I'm not even a Diablo fan its just the idea of it.

What I mean is, I don't understand how incels can be happy or positive. Most of my time is consumed with hatred or sadness. I don't get how you can get all spongebob and be all excited about hobbies. Or put exclamation punctuation points at the end of your sentences as if you are all happy and giddy. Like wtf.
I mean, I get the depression side to things but sometimes I have to force myself to enjoy stuff dude. If not I would 100% kill myself within a week, and yeah I do sound soft as fuck but that's the way I am I guess? No point trying to change that as I don't think it's extremely important in the scheme of things...
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 1:26 am

lordoftheincels wrote:

hatred is a great hobby and some people get really happy through hatred. I'm pretty active on rightwing demos, not because I give a shit about their cause but because I love the idea of people dying on basically my doorstep or drowning in the sea.

I play dead by daylight in the most scummy way possible, wasting people's time as much as possible esp if there's an e-grill in a SWF I tend to go for the grill first then slug the shit out of her while her cuckfriends try to pick her up to score points.

Also what the heck is beta about playing games/having hobbies, I don't live in the US so I never heard of that concept.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 17th, 2019, 7:03 am

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 1:26 am
lordoftheincels wrote:

hatred is a great hobby and some people get really happy through hatred. I'm pretty active on rightwing demos, not because I give a shit about their cause but because I love the idea of people dying on basically my doorstep or drowning in the sea.

I play dead by daylight in the most scummy way possible, wasting people's time as much as possible esp if there's an e-grill in a SWF I tend to go for the grill first then slug the shit out of her while her cuckfriends try to pick her up to score points.

Also what the heck is beta about playing games/having hobbies, I don't live in the US so I never heard of that concept.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 12:59 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 7:03 am
Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 1:26 am
lordoftheincels wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious.
Telle me what part of that is a fucking troll to you. I am a NEET, what else am I supposed to do with my time than try to make people miserable or game or both? I work 5 hours a week to get 100 bucks extra ontop of the 416 you get in germany (anything over that and my hourly wage gets cut). I know most here work but I'm not a wagecuck, I have no degree and I have no intention of making my degree. I will not work under 20€/hour unless it's ontop of the freebies that I already get.

MANY people do this here so how the heck is that a troll to you.

Also ur from the US but you probably still heard of the AFD and you should probably know from the US that asians are kind of honorary white people so there's not an issue of me blending in, esp since many of the people in the AFD don't even consider themselves racist.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 17th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 12:59 pm
Telle me what part of that is a fucking troll to you. I am a NEET, what else am I supposed to do with my time than try to make people miserable or game or both? I work 5 hours a week to get 100 bucks extra ontop of the 416 you get in germany (anything over that and my hourly wage gets cut). I know most here work but I'm not a wagecuck, I have no degree and I have no intention of making my degree. I will not work under 20€/hour unless it's ontop of the freebies that I already get.

MANY people do this here so how the heck is that a troll to you.

Also ur from the US but you probably still heard of the AFD and you should probably know from the US that asians are kind of honorary white people so there's not an issue of me blending in, esp since many of the people in the AFD don't even consider themselves racist.
Dunno, there are a lot of trolls here. You have posted blue-pill sounding stuff before, and your incel posts are over the top. Like that you don't give a shit about any causes and just do it so people drown...it sounds over the top like a sarcastic troll who just wants to make incels look ridiculous.

But maybe I'm wrong maybe you are not a troll. Apparently you are an asian who lives in germany. Incel causes mental illness so maybe your posts are legitimate.
CynicCel
Newcomer

Post by CynicCel » January 17th, 2019, 6:23 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:

"you just sound really soft and beta bro"

yeah everyone thinks this from just reading the post, i bet this flashed even the op.