Fictional characters are better than real people

MoonlightBrewery
Newcomer

Fictional characters are better than real people

Post by MoonlightBrewery » January 9th, 2019, 12:04 am

Real people can hurt you. Real people can leave you. Real people don't seem to want anything but a body.
But fictional characters are different. A fictional character can be whatever you want them to be; kind, cold, or anything in between. A fictional character will never leave, and will always love as long as you believe that they do. When you fall in love with real people, they can reject you. But falling in love with a character will bring you the sweetest hurt. They can love you back; but you can never be together.
That's my opinion, anyway. Thoughts?
vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: Fictional characters are better than real people

Post by vcelguy » January 9th, 2019, 12:12 am

Schizophrenia is bad.
Contact me:
MoonlightBrewery
Newcomer

Post by MoonlightBrewery » January 9th, 2019, 12:48 am

vcelguy wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 12:12 am
Schizophrenia is bad.
You're right. It's important to remember that no matter what, the person is not real and will never be real.
Of course, schizophrenia isn't believing that a character is real. That falls under delusions.
albie

Post by albie » January 9th, 2019, 3:37 pm

I've been alone so long that I talk to myself. Over the years this other self has become more and more real and now poses a real problem to me. I think the crazier I get the realer he becomes so he tried to drive me mad.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 10th, 2019, 7:20 pm

albie wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 3:37 pm
I've been alone so long that I talk to myself. Over the years this other self has become more and more real and now poses a real problem to me. I think the crazier I get the realer he becomes so he tried to drive me mad.
Yeah I moved back to my parents for that reason. Used to have a place of my own but got too stir crazy and talking to myself all the time. I'm sick of this modern attitude that shames people for living with their parents...what am I supposed to be a strong independent waman's who is proud to live alone? Wtf. Fuck that. In the olden days people lived with their parents, but moderns are determined to shame the family unit I guess.

I also have a split personality too. But I think I was born that way, just incel makes it more severe.
MoonlightBrewery wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 12:04 am
Real people can hurt you. Real people can leave you. Real people don't seem to want anything but a body.
Yeah I know. It really pisses me off to think about it.
But fictional characters are different. A fictional character can be whatever you want them to be; kind, cold, or anything in between. A fictional character will never leave, and will always love as long as you believe that they do. When you fall in love with real people, they can reject you. But falling in love with a character will bring you the sweetest hurt. They can love you back; but you can never be together.
Not to be rude, but that's beta as fuck bro. That's about as cucky as that Bladerunner dystopia of dating holograms that you can't even touch. There was this net lord, name was Fedalaisse I believe, he posted a bunch of ancient texts of changing your mind so that you hallucinate demon females that you can actually touch. But that had personalities of their own. It sounded severe and would likely cause a side-effect of insanity. It didn't sound easy to do either, but being incel is pretty much a gauranteed insanity, so pros and cons. At least it would be better than just daydreaming about people you will never get to hold.
iwantjustice
Newcomer

Post by iwantjustice » January 10th, 2019, 9:50 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Not to be rude, but that's beta as fuck bro. That's about as cucky as that Bladerunner dystopia of dating holograms that you can't even touch. There was this net lord, name was Fedalaisse I believe, he posted a bunch of ancient texts of changing your mind so that you hallucinate demon females that you can actually touch. But that had personalities of their own. It sounded severe and would likely cause a side-effect of insanity. It didn't sound easy to do either, but being incel is pretty much a gauranteed insanity, so pros and cons. At least it would be better than just daydreaming about people you will never get to hold.
I think this can be a tulpa.
whohastoknow
Newcomer

Post by whohastoknow » January 11th, 2019, 5:21 am

MoonlightBrewery wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 12:04 am
i hate to agree, i really do. reality is just so harsh and depressing