Do you guys think there are any "normal" and good women out there?

ItheIncel
Newcomer

Do you guys think there are any "normal" and good women out there?

Post by ItheIncel » January 8th, 2019, 11:25 pm

I honestly think there are, and I've met one. IMO they are rare, probably 1-2% of the female population, if not even less. I don't think It's natural for a woman to be good or whatever, but it's either very rare genetics or life that makes these rare examples. Or maybe a strong father figure? I do have a theory that women can only care about men if they've had a strong connection with their father.

The first girl that I've ever thought was really a good person was in my school, back when I was around 14. Unlike other girls, she didn't make fun of me, she treated me with respect and even protected me from bullies when she could. She was also the most beautiful and popular girl in school, even tho many girls hated her. She was not into gossip bullshit and such, and she was very mature. Teachers also loved her and such thing made other students jelaous as well. I don't know anything about her now, I never checked does she have social media or anything, but she is maybe the only person out of my family that I would give my life for. I never had a crush on her (I didn't let myself dream at the time, I already knew no girl will would want me), but she really made my days better. She talked to me when nobody did and so on.
I think It's life that made her in such good person, It's pretty obvious actually. Well the thing is, she had cancer when she was 10 and as I've heard, It's miracle that she survived. I really think that made her into a person she was.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Do you guys think there are any "normal" and good women out there?

Post by lordoftheincels » January 10th, 2019, 7:27 pm

I've met some good women before, but as the saying goes, all the good ones are taken?
Doomer92

Post by Doomer92 » January 14th, 2019, 11:52 am

Altough hard to believe, they exist. It´s maybe one in 100000 or so and they are of course all taken. A good woman aims to marry preferably before the age of 20 - like they are originally meant to by nature. It is whithout a doubt more likely to get struck by lightning than finding and conquering one of these.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 14th, 2019, 12:27 pm

Of course there are! Good, vile, caring, abusive, white, black, tall, petite. There are females for any taste as long as you're Chad.

To be fair, yeah, there are females who genuinely accept the tradeoff of marriage. From examples I've witnessed, they have all gone through humiliation, pressure and neglect in their early years and therefore seek protection, acceptance and love. They needed a family with a man to cope with feeling inferior. Now that the government protects every woman, most of them feel they don't need no man implying sub-Chad and gladly ride the cock carousel for as long as possible.
Spoiler.
Fun fact: you'll instant believe that a woman is a "good one" if she shows what you'll believe to be legit affection towards you and you'll try to cope once you find out she's a ho. Cherrypicking NAWALT examples is among the best copes, trust me on this
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you