I'm new, is there a specific name?

Removoe
Newcomer

I'm new, is there a specific name?

Post by Removoe » January 6th, 2019, 2:22 pm

What do you call an Incel who is no longer a virgin?
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: I'm new, is there a specific name?

Post by Nostalgicel » January 6th, 2019, 2:41 pm

still Incel, renting a prostitute does not make you chad

rape only makes you chad, if your good looking
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 6th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 2:41 pm
still Incel, renting a prostitute does not make you chad

rape only makes you chad, if your good looking
Rape, as opposed to murder? We live in this society that acts like rape is more taboo than murder. Eliot Rodgers murders 7 people and is still incel, but if a chad rapes someone they are suddenly not a real incel? That doesn't make sense bro. Also, chads aren't incel and chads don't (usually) rape.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 14th, 2019, 9:00 pm

If you lost it during a consensual sexual act with a female who was genuinely attracted to you, then you ascended and you may no longer consider yourself an incel. Ascension is the word commonly used to describe the situation in which an incel ceases to be one.

You can be considered incel again if you involuntarily spend a prolonged period of time without romance.
That's doubtful you will though because most females have uniform preferences, and if one of them willingly made it with you, you may have not been really incel in the first place and will be fine in the future.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » January 16th, 2019, 12:24 am

I was an Incel without knowing then. Girls were never "genuinely attracted", after a while they made demands that become more and more silly.

I used my accountancy knowledge to determine when things get bad. Unfortunately... women do less and less to go after my stuff. (and therefore I am alone for almost 10 years now)
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 16th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 12:24 am
I was an Incel without knowing then. Girls were never "genuinely attracted", after a while they made demands that become more and more silly.
Same here. There's a reason why they say being Chad or incel is about genes. You are born that way. Almost no achievement can compensate for genetic factors you can't ever change.

As for me, I accidentally came across a news article about incels, looksmaxing etc, then found information on what the Blackpill was. Projecting its main ideas on my life cleared up everything mysterious I thought there was about my (nonexistent) romantic life and the success of my otherwise totally failed peers.
CynicCel
Newcomer

Post by CynicCel » January 16th, 2019, 6:49 pm

tremor wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 9:00 pm
If you lost it during a consensual sexual act with a female who was genuinely attracted to you, then you ascended and you may no longer consider yourself an incel. Ascension is the word commonly used to describe the situation in which an incel ceases to be one.

You can be considered incel again if you involuntarily spend a prolonged period of time without romance.
That's doubtful you will though because most females have uniform preferences, and if one of them willingly made it with you, you may have not been really incel in the first place and will be fine in the future.
they could repeat what they did unless they got lucky or had what happened to eggy happen to them.

or hired a hooker
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 17th, 2019, 1:46 am

CynicCel wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 6:49 pm
they could repeat what they did unless they got lucky or had what happened to eggy happen to them.

or hired a hooker
Agreed here. That's actually similar idea to what I meant what I wrote about females' preferences' uniformity.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 17th, 2019, 8:13 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 12:24 am

I used my accountancy knowledge to determine when things get bad. Unfortunately... women do less and less to go after my stuff. (and therefore I am alone for almost 10 years now)
Same. I had a "girlfriend" who said I didn't love her because I didn't pay for her filthy cigarette habit. And she would cheat on me with an abusive boyfriend. The only time she asked me to visit her and the first thing on her mind was demanding money and if I didn't pay trying to manipulate me and guilt me. We did have some intimate moments together so it wasn't all bad. Never did have the chance to have proper sex though. I lost interest when she went batshit crazy on me and shamelessly tried to manipulate me for cash constantly. But of course we live in a society where people think women can never do any wrong and are the eternal victims of a society. Also the guy she ended up marrying was a rapist and not even hot. Married him because he gave her money and drugs. Money is one of the virtues women care about nowadays it seems.