Repeal the 19th

simicc
Newcomer

Repeal the 19th

Post by simicc » January 5th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Woman don't deserve the right to vote. They can't think logically or come to any of their own conclusions, everything they do is for some Chad and lacks any thought at all. They don't deserve a fucking say in anything, they don't care about anything beyond having sex with some idiot with a six pack.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Repeal the 19th

Post by lordoftheincels » January 5th, 2019, 7:43 pm

To be fair, I think the vote should be banned from a lot of males as well, especially chads or low iqs.

Actually I think at least 90% of the population should not have the right to vote, they are all so subhuman and stupid.

I think a few exceptions can be made for women here and there, I've seen women on youtube who really hate feminism, those kind of women should be given the vote by all means. I've also met some girls who are feminist, but in favor of prostitution and feel sorry for incels, got no problem with those kinds of feminists. I just hate the feminists who are actively oppressing and shaming me.
simicc
Newcomer

Post by simicc » January 5th, 2019, 7:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 7:43 pm
To be fair, I think the vote should be banned from a lot of males as well, especially chads or low iqs.

Actually I think at least 90% of the population should not have the right to vote, they are all so subhuman and stupid.

I think a few exceptions can be made for women here and there, I've seen women on youtube who really hate feminism, those kind of women should be given the vote by all means. I've also met some girls who are feminist, but in favor of prostitution and feel sorry for incels, got no problem with those kinds of feminists. I just hate the feminists who are actively oppressing and shaming me.
I agree. I think there are maybe a few women who deserve it but most are mindless whores who just condescend to us. Most of them could care less about anything but themselves.
albie

Post by albie » January 15th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Anyone who votes is a moron. The system is corrupt. We are ruled over by child raping serial killers. Look up TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_ ... experiment