What does it mean to be an incel for you?

forbsintel
Newcomer

What does it mean to be an incel for you?

Post by forbsintel » January 4th, 2019, 7:47 am

Is it simply not having a choice to have sex as the name implies or is there more to it? Personally I'm not sure if I qualify as an incel. I mean am celibate and I've never have any chances at the opposite sex but I don't believe I'm completely incapable either its just I've never taken the time out to hone my skills when it comes to courting someone. I'm by no means a teenager any more either and I'm 24 so I think I'm in some uncommon territory.

What makes you an incel from your point of view? I'd like a bit of insight on this as I'm genuinely curious.
albie

Re: What does it mean to be an incel for you?

Post by albie » January 11th, 2019, 1:03 pm

I get interest from women. I made a list once and it came up to about 50. But my body is so fucked that I cannot have sex. I'm sure this is not a common definition of incel.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » January 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm

albie wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 1:03 pm
I get interest from women. I made a list once and it came up to about 50. But my body is so fucked that I cannot have sex. I'm sure this is not a common definition of incel.
That doesn't mean you can't have intimacy with a girl.
Contact me:
albie

Post by albie » January 15th, 2019, 2:13 pm

vcelguy wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm
albie wrote:
I'm not having some woman judge me.
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 2:58 am

vcelguy wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm
albie wrote:
Would you want intimacy with a girl who'll just fuck you for SJW points and sees you less as a male but more as some object where she can feed her selfworth on?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 17th, 2019, 8:07 am

forbsintel wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 7:47 am
Is it simply not having a choice to have sex as the name implies or is there more to it? Personally I'm not sure if I qualify as an incel. I mean am celibate and I've never have any chances at the opposite sex but I don't believe I'm completely incapable either its just I've never taken the time out to hone my skills when it comes to courting someone. I'm by no means a teenager any more either and I'm 24 so I think I'm in some uncommon territory.

What makes you an incel from your point of view? I'd like a bit of insight on this as I'm genuinely curious.
Nope, still incel.

It is theoretically possible for any incel to get laid, if they get rich, move to a third-world country, or "hone their skills and looks max."

But it's missing the point. The point is that there is a huge double standard. If you are a woman you can just sit and do nothing and get approached just for existing. But if you are male you must make sure to always look your best, "hone your social skills" do everything flawless without making a single mistake, and even then the odds are still heavily weighted against you. All the meanwhile, self-righteous people attacking you and telling you they care about "equality" but shame you for literally complaining about things being unequal.