Feel like the only people who complement me are either obese, related to me or elderly

bcroger2

Feel like the only people who complement me are either obese, related to me or elderly

Post by bcroger2 » January 3rd, 2019, 10:54 pm

-Asked a hot girl out for coffee, she said no. Talked to an attractive girl at work and she kept bringing up her B.F.
-Married, female, Hispanic, whale supervisor(i'm talking obese, not just overweight) keeps complementing me and makes sexual jokes about me.(gross)
-Elderly woman(65+) who I work with makes jokes about me and the girls I work with.
-Sister and mom complement me often.
Sign... seems like only obese, incompatible women are interested and my mom and sister who are related to me think i'm handsome. Anyone else feel this way?
lordoftheincels

Re: Feel like the only people who complement me are either obese, related to me or elderly

Post by lordoftheincels » January 4th, 2019, 12:19 am

Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. Fucking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fucking glass. My greatest regret was not fucking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fucking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fucking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fucking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
bcroger2

Re: Feel like the only people who complement me are either obese, related to me or elderly

Post by bcroger2 » January 4th, 2019, 12:42 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 12:19 am
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. Fucking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fucking glass. My greatest regret was not fucking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fucking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fucking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fucking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking
or are not interested
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » January 4th, 2019, 1:00 am

lordoftheincels wrote:

I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » January 4th, 2019, 1:55 am

telling a man they look good is often times a lie
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 4th, 2019, 6:10 am

bcroger2 wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 1:00 am
lordoftheincels wrote:

I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » January 4th, 2019, 10:08 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 6:10 am
bcroger2 wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:

That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
I am 24 now and I got girls until I was 20. I used to get hit on all the time. Very attractive, slim girls would ask me out to dance, study etc. Even my 30-year old blonde Counselor in the 12th grade asked me to study with her(like an idiot I said no, because I had social anxiety) and commented on my hair cut.

I don't think that I (or you) got much uglier since we were young(although that may of had to do with it to an extent) I think a lot girls are settling down and are already in relationships, PLUS they have more options now (due to Tinder, social media, going to college with thousands of other students, bars etc.) Thanks to dating apps, college classes packed with students, etc. they have hundreds of options.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 5th, 2019, 5:05 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 10:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
bcroger2 wrote:

I am 24 now and I got girls until I was 20. I used to get hit on all the time. Very attractive, slim girls would ask me out to dance, study etc. Even my 30-year old blonde Counselor in the 12th grade asked me to study with her(like an idiot I said no, because I had social anxiety) and commented on my hair cut.

I don't think that I (or you) got much uglier since we were young(although that may of had to do with it to an extent) I think a lot girls are settling down and are already in relationships, PLUS they have more options now (due to Tinder, social media, going to college with thousands of other students, bars etc.) Thanks to dating apps, college classes packed with students, etc. they have hundreds of options.
You and me are the same, only difference is I never got laid due to my own social anxiety. Did you ever get laid and how was it? I just want to know what it feels like, too much to ask I guess in this shit world.

I used to also think the same way, that I never actually got uglier after 20. It's a delusion my man. I looked at old high school pics and the difference is night and day.

I also have this thing where sometimes I will look in the mirror and look nice, but then it makes me mad that I'm good looking yet can't get laid, so I look in the mirror and I look ugly again, it feels like I am a supernatural or shapeshifter, or some kind of supernatural kind of delusion is going on, my life sucks and its just not cool.
DarthZaza
Newcomer

Post by DarthZaza » January 6th, 2019, 12:11 am

Yeah haha my friends were talking about this too ! Only fucking old woman complement me like WTF!
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » January 19th, 2019, 1:58 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 5:05 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 10:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

You and me are the same, only difference is I never got laid due to my own social anxiety. Did you ever get laid and how was it? I just want to know what it feels like, too much to ask I guess in this shit world.

I used to also think the same way, that I never actually got uglier after 20. It's a delusion my man. I looked at old high school pics and the difference is night and day.

I also have this thing where sometimes I will look in the mirror and look nice, but then it makes me mad that I'm good looking yet can't get laid, so I look in the mirror and I look ugly again, it feels like I am a supernatural or shapeshifter, or some kind of supernatural kind of delusion is going on, my life sucks and its just not cool.
Same here. I have no idea why I can't get laid in the past 4.5 years but got so much attention in H.S and middle school. Girls used to have "crushes" on me in elementary as well. Never after grade school though. I thought it may be my personality, but now I am more talkative and have college degrees. Before (when girls actually liked me) I used to act like a complete weirdo. I would say i'm normal personality wise now. I thought it may of been my weight (I used to be 5'10 and 170 lbs) so I cut down to 162 lbs. (slim and muscular) and girls still don't like me. I looked at old H.S year books, my old drivers licence, some old FB pictures and still I see no difference between my appearance now and back then.

Perhaps anyone can get girls in H.S and middle school and the standards are much lower there and we are stuck thinking that we are attractive because we got lucky and anyone can get girls in grade school. Who knows. Its still a mystery to me.