The Ancients Knew

Gryllidae
Newcomer

The Ancients Knew

Post by Gryllidae » January 3rd, 2019, 3:16 am

I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few months, and I have come to a realization.
Women are destructive by nature, and to desire a woman is to be on the path to hell. It was Eve who orchestrated the fall of man by tempting Adam and the Koran says that Hell is made primarily of women. Most wars come about becayse of women, and historically, cultures have had women cover themselves for a good reason--to take away their most powerful tool for bringing men down with them. The ancients knew of their destructive power, but they were clearly too weak to resist. As man evolves, we can become stronger. Perhaps this is the age in which we will find a way to reproduce without women, thus making them obsolete and bringing prosperity to the earth.
Women will always lead you to destruction. They may seem to make good and loving mothers, but knowingly or not, they teach their daughters to follow in their footsteps and teach their sons to lust after women. The only women who are good are perhaps those who lead lives of chastity and dedicate themselves to others, as they are jot actively destructive. Unfortunately, those women are growing fewer in this 'liberated' age, and harlotry is more celebrated than ever.
A life of self-discipline and austerity is the only way to true happiness. Chads may seem happy now, but one day they will look around to see their lives destroyed by the same women whom they took so much pleasure in.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: The Ancients Knew

Post by Nostalgicel » January 3rd, 2019, 4:06 pm

They absolutely knew
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: The Ancients Knew

Post by lordoftheincels » January 3rd, 2019, 6:42 pm

Apparently my post got deleted for being too harsh (not really.)

I get it, this guy posts half-truths and you want to gobble it up.

But actually listen to the shit he is spewing.

He wants a world where men never get to have sex with women. He praises asexual women. He thinks lusting after women is "taught" and not genetic. He praises a bunch of childish religious fairy tales. And you praise him for it, all because he posts a couple of half-truths about "women are destructive by nature, women wearing modest clothes are sensible." It's like no shit women are destructive by nature and making them wear modest clothes is sensible. If I say 2+2=4, does that mean I should become president and automatically be given a cookie?