Obesity caused by incel?

lordoftheincels

Obesity caused by incel?

Post by lordoftheincels » December 31st, 2018, 5:51 am

Ok so, some nights I get incel PTSD about these rare opportunities (in real life) where I almost got laid, women put vague and subtle hints they were potentially interested, but I lacked the confidence to carry it out, these moments loop where it haunts me endlessly about how "if I just said the right thing and overcome my shyness" I could have potentially got laid, it's like an episode of almost winning the lottery and losing by one number, it just loops and loops endlessly and I can't get over it.

During these torments I go into the fridge and eat a slice of pizza, its how I cope with the haunting looping negative thoughts, the only thing that helps is food, otherwise it drives me insane and I just want to scream in the middle of the night and break things.

So it's doubly ironic that people tell me I should lose weight in order to attract a mate, when its the fact I don't have a mate which is making me gain weight, and the fatty foods are the only thing that keeps me sane (the human brain is made of 60% fat.)

I wouldn't say I'm obese, just overweight because negative mindset causes toxins in the body which builds up fat.
lordoftheincels

Re: Obesity caused by incel?

Post by lordoftheincels » January 1st, 2019, 7:13 pm

I am highly intelligent and exercise is beneath me, its something chads and jocks do. Exercise is excruciatingly dull and boring, my mind can't stand it, especially in gyms where there are mirrors all around which bombard me with my own image, it fills me with rage seeing myself from all angles, when I go there I just want to beat people, don't even care if they can lift twice as much as me I'd beat them all the same, some days I wish they would just get rid of laws and rules and let natural selection take its place. My cousin's also a body builder too, I'd break his fucking nose, beat him on the ground, he's done nothing but disrespecting me and mistreating me and he's nothing to me, I'd knock him the 7 shades send him to the ER and then sleep like a baby, for christmas I'd send him a bottle filled with glass, just as a fucking joke...

As for sports, I'd do tennis to lose weight because there is a sportyness to it, unfortunately it's winter so I can't really. I don't do basketball because of all the hostiles and lower lifeforms, they are overly rude and aggressive to me, I don't like all the rude and shittalking they do to everyone, its a toxic atmosphere so I don't go to play basketball, its nothing but lower lifeforms like chads and tyrones.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 1st, 2019, 7:19 pm

Far as online games I'm the one who shittalks and is toxic, if it makes me a hypocrit so be it, its just I'm not trying to get my ass beat by ten chads and tyrones at the same time, whereas online fags can't hurt me.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 2nd, 2019, 7:57 pm

Chadster wrote:
January 2nd, 2019, 6:30 pm
Obesity is caused purely by laziness and simply being stupid. Even the mentally handicapped understand the importance of lifting that's why there are a special Olympics but sadly for you, there is no Self Loathing Fatty Olympics. Bro just gets out of your room and stop being a sad c*nt bro. Don't just mire young padawan.
Get banned chadfaggit.

I suppose you were banned before I got a chance to say what I was gonna say, so here's what I was going to say.

Human brain is 60% fat, not sure I'm fully human but still, if the brain is fat, and exercise burns fat...do the math.... Still, I hear ya, burning of all the bad memories would be nice, when I exercise it gets rid of toxins and it feels nice, still, unless its a competitive sport I don't want to do it, I don't do meditation either, it seems vapid, same as lifting, just bores me, I have a very high IQ and get bored easily, I think I'd want to exercise more if they turned it into some kind of videogame experience, if I had more money I'd do paintball, race cars, etc. you're probably in poverty same as me so go play with your dumbbells
TMMinator9000
Newcomer

Post by TMMinator9000 » January 7th, 2019, 7:55 am

:oops:
lordoftheincels wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 5:51 am
Ok so, some nights I get incel PTSD about these rare opportunities (in real life) where I almost got laid, women put vague and subtle hints they were potentially interested, but I lacked the confidence to carry it out, these moments loop where it haunts me endlessly about how "if I just said the right thing and overcome my shyness" I could have potentially got laid, it's like an episode of almost winning the lottery and losing by one number, it just loops and loops endlessly and I can't get over it.

During these torments I go into the fridge and eat a slice of pizza, its how I cope with the haunting looping negative thoughts, the only thing that helps is food, otherwise it drives me insane and I just want to scream in the middle of the night and break things.

So it's doubly ironic that people tell me I should lose weight in order to attract a mate, when its the fact I don't have a mate which is making me gain weight, and the fatty foods are the only thing that keeps me sane (the human brain is made of 60% fat.)

I wouldn't say I'm obese, just overweight because negative mindset causes toxins in the body which builds up fat.
Dude, I know that PTSD feel all too well. I still keep kicking myself for missing a chance to have a relationship with this cute skinny red headed girl I had a chance with the Summer after I graduated HS. It’s kind of funny actually how it started, I made some throwaway post on FB about a basketball game that I didn’t expect to get any response other than a few likes, but this girl commented on it out of the blue even though she had never commented on or even liked anything I had posted before, even though we had been friends for over a year on there. Well long story short, eventually those comments turned to DMs which turned to texting on the phone which went absolutely great! Unlike most females, she actually put effort into the conversations and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person. It’s honestly the only time I can say in my life I’ve actually connected with a woman before. But, me being the idiot teenager I was, I decided to start ghosting her after a few days of texting because 1. I didn’t feel ready for A relationship and 2. I foolishly believed she wasn’t pretty enough for me ( I had also gotten compliments and shown interest by attractive girls in HS, so I thought surely I could find someone better in college) Well, fast forward, and I didn’t find anyone in college, while she’s glowed up into a very beautiful girl. It also sucks because I’ve also come to the realization that me and her would have been perfect for each other, we both had similar interests, she’s athletic (a trait I really like bc it’s my dream to have athletic kids), and she’s the type of woman that would be perfect to marry and be a mother to children. Add to that the fact she would still like pics of me on FB and other social media even years after we last talked, but their hasn’t been anything in a while and I recently followed her on twitter hoping to get a follow back indicating that there still might be interest but I got nothing. Just feels like I had a huge window and I let it go to waste...
albie

Post by albie » January 7th, 2019, 2:51 pm

My weight has fluctuated for years. Four years ago I was slim then they put me on two medications that have the side effect of putting on weight. Now I'm fat again. MY face is massive. I look like a really old evil Haley Joel Osment.

Food and booze are my only joys in life.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 10th, 2019, 7:32 pm

TMMinator9000 wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 7:55 am
Dude, I know that PTSD feel all too well. I still keep kicking myself for missing a chance to have a relationship with this cute skinny red headed girl I had a chance with the Summer after I graduated HS. It’s kind of funny actually how it started, I made some throwaway post on FB about a basketball game that I didn’t expect to get any response other than a few likes, but this girl commented on it out of the blue even though she had never commented on or even liked anything I had posted before, even though we had been friends for over a year on there. Well long story short, eventually those comments turned to DMs which turned to texting on the phone which went absolutely great! Unlike most females, she actually put effort into the conversations and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person. It’s honestly the only time I can say in my life I’ve actually connected with a woman before. But, me being the idiot teenager I was, I decided to start ghosting her after a few days of texting because 1. I didn’t feel ready for A relationship and 2. I foolishly believed she wasn’t pretty enough for me ( I had also gotten compliments and shown interest by attractive girls in HS, so I thought surely I could find someone better in college) Well, fast forward, and I didn’t find anyone in college, while she’s glowed up into a very beautiful girl. It also sucks because I’ve also come to the realization that me and her would have been perfect for each other, we both had similar interests, she’s athletic (a trait I really like bc it’s my dream to have athletic kids), and she’s the type of woman that would be perfect to marry and be a mother to children. Add to that the fact she would still like pics of me on FB and other social media even years after we last talked, but their hasn’t been anything in a while and I recently followed her on twitter hoping to get a follow back indicating that there still might be interest but I got nothing. Just feels like I had a huge window and I let it go to waste...
Mhm. Sucks so much and this world is brutal and shows no mercy. No ability to time travel or fix past mistakes. A loveless planet of loveless garbage people.

Mental health professionals say do CBT or something. Don't know if CBT would help, but I do know what would cure me of my negativity and PTSD. A woman who loves me.

albie wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 2:51 pm
My weight has fluctuated for years. Four years ago I was slim then they put me on two medications that have the side effect of putting on weight. Now I'm fat again. MY face is massive. I look like a really old evil Haley Joel Osment.

Food and booze are my only joys in life.
I don't drink booze it causes cancer. But yeah, when I get into my cycles of rage I eat in order so I don't do anything foolish and end up in prison. I eat to calm myself down and stabilize my moods. So its a bit silly to suggest that I focus on losing weight, delicious food is the only thing that keeps me sane.

And I wish I could have plastic surgery too. Then I would never be rejected again. Plastic surgery ought to be a human right for incels. Not even joking or being sarcastic, it shouldn't be legal for someone to go through life denied jobs and love because they look different. Deadpool and Dark Knight are blue-pilled movies. In real life Deadpool would have got rejected, and one of the boats would have blown the other boat up.