Are we all going to go mad?

Hun
Newcomer

Are we all going to go mad?

Post by Hun » December 27th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Given the current sad situation of massive breakdown we are witnessing in terms of not getting laid, particularly in Western hemisphere, are we all going to go mad sooner or later?? And probably turn to individual terrorism
vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: Are we all going to go mad?

Post by vcelguy » December 27th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Amount of blackpilled incels is about 5% of whole population. Normans don't care about us.
Contact me:
Hun
Newcomer

Post by Hun » December 28th, 2018, 3:17 am

Hmmm well do you think that capitalism is responsible for it? as it has transformed the whole process into a mere transaction
I know some ultra leftists(not sjw types) who say that this is happening because of capitalism
Hun
Newcomer

Post by Hun » December 28th, 2018, 3:24 am

It just seems unfair to me, I see all the rich people around me get all the girls even one from poor classes and we are stuck with nothing. My friend and coworker who works with me as a railroad technician got divorced his wife left him for some other rich guy. He is a very honest and intelligent guy but now he is depressed. Me on the other hand I don't even try
Isol8

Post by Isol8 » December 30th, 2018, 2:24 pm

i don't think not getting laid would by itself drive you mad, but being an incel is more than just not being able to get laid, it's identifying yourself as not being able to get laid, there are guys out there that can't get laid, but they aren't obsessed with it. They're not incels, they're virgins. Point being, if you identify as an incel you are most likely already mad, because to do so I feel is a sign of obsessiveness 1st and anxiety and depression 2nd.

You can also be be mad and suffer and get laid.

This isn't a judgement, I am an incel and I am mad.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » December 30th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Isol8 wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 2:24 pm
i don't think not getting laid would by itself drive you mad, but being an incel is more than just not being able to get laid, it's identifying yourself as not being able to get laid, there are guys out there that can't get laid, but they aren't obsessed with it. They're not incels, they're virgins. Point being, if you identify as an incel you are most likely already mad, because to do so I feel is a sign of obsessiveness 1st and anxiety and depression 2nd.

You can also be be mad and suffer and get laid.

This isn't a judgement, I am an incel and I am mad.
Not getting laid will drive anyone mad, unless they are asexual.

Any normal female who is over 25 and virgin will go batshit insane.

Any normal male who is over 25 and virgin will go batshit insane.

Unless they are some kind of asexual.

I think the kind of males you are talking about are weebs who jack off to anime, they live in fantasy all day to cope, that is why they are so positive, they are still incel, traditional incels are more angry at the world, but many MGTOW are incels, just not traditional incels.

Then there are the darkwing cuck types, who shitpost against incels and think they are somehow better than incels, despite being incel themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlxyw2eeFY
albie

Post by albie » January 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm

PIcked on for the way I look all my life. That will drive you mad. And I am mad. I'm on meds.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » January 8th, 2019, 6:49 pm

capitalism is not the enemy
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 8th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 6:49 pm
capitalism is not the enemy
Capitalism is the enemy but communism is not the solution.
ItheIncel
Newcomer

Post by ItheIncel » January 8th, 2019, 10:54 pm

I already am insane. I've been depressed for years and nowadays I don't feel much of anything. Sometimes I just stare in the wall for hours and think. I think my soul died already.