Are Black People allowed to be Incels?

Undae
Newcomer

Are Black People allowed to be Incels?

Post by Undae » December 5th, 2018, 3:26 am

I have met black guys that have had worse luck than me because a lot of racist girls at my school. They agree with a lot of the things that go around in the incel community and I am wondering if they can be considered incels. I have recommend this site to them for seeking group options on matter that are related to our viewpoints but would they be welcomed?
Sam
Newcomer

Re: Are Black People allowed to be Incels?

Post by Sam » December 28th, 2018, 9:45 am

I don't see why not. Being an Incel is gender exclusive, not race exclusive.
IrishGuy
Newcomer

Post by IrishGuy » December 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Obviously. This isn't some stupid white supremacist thing, those people are literal scum. Most of the guys I've talked to about this are non-white.
forbsintel
Newcomer

Post by forbsintel » December 28th, 2018, 3:39 pm

I don't thinks race or gender inclusive tbh. According to the history of incels the very first Incel was a woman named Alana back in 1993. The meaning of incel has changed a lot since then though.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » December 28th, 2018, 4:08 pm

forbsintel wrote:
December 28th, 2018, 3:39 pm
I don't thinks race or gender inclusive tbh. According to the history of incels the very first Incel was a woman named Alana back in 1993. The meaning of incel has changed a lot since then though.
History of incels? Aren't you just pulled it from your ... imagination...
Contact me:
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 28th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Undae wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 3:26 am
I have met black guys that have had worse luck than me because a lot of racist girls at my school. They agree with a lot of the things that go around in the incel community and I am wondering if they can be considered incels. I have recommend this site to them for seeking group options on matter that are related to our viewpoints but would they be welcomed?
If a black doesn't have a large penis then he doesn't have black dating privilege, and might be in danger of being incel. Most blacks are naturally chads though, and usually have less dating anxiety, but if you are black and have dating anxiety and an average penis you might be incel.

forbsintel wrote:
I don't know who Alana Black is but Tesla was the first well known incel.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 28th, 2018, 5:58 pm

forbsintel wrote:
Oh, Alana, I misread it sorry. Yeah it turns out the person who started the incel movement was a woman, then felt guilty after creating Eliot Rodgers and abandoned the website. Also left because she had a vision of changing gender norms to help incels, but incels just kept making repetitive posting and wouldn't organize in a coherent manner.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 25th, 2019, 1:43 pm

forbsintel wrote:
Fake news, Alana only made up the acronym "incel". The original term "involuntary celibate" was coined by French historian Antoine Banier in 1739 in "The mythology and fables of the ancients explained from history".
He uses it do describe a situation of involuntary celibacy in women, who can't get married because no man wants them without a dowry. Clearly, an unrealistic situation these days in most countries. Now the meaning is indeed different.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you