How to handle extreme jealousy?

WishingForSomething
Newcomer

How to handle extreme jealousy?

Post by WishingForSomething » May 17th, 2019, 6:40 pm

I've been incel for years now. I wasn't part of this forum until today, but have frequented the Reddit communities, and sometimes some threads on 4chan and such. Anyways, that's probably irrelevant but I figured I'd provide some background information that explains why I have so much frustration pent up inside of me. I haven't been able to get a girlfriend for my whole life, and it's always for some superficial reasoning.

There's this girl that I find amazingly attractive. She's stunning in every way, and treats me very kindly but she is not interested in me sexually or romantically. She's interested in this one guy that I've grown to hate and have extreme jealousy towards. I've only met him twice now, but it's like I can't stop ruminating on him. He's the one who's managed to capture this beautiful girl's fascination, and me, who have been trying like crazy to get her attention is just brushed aside. He walks in and less than a week of knowing her and she's already fallen for him.

This guy is her "type" I guess. Musician. plays guitar and piano. He's an artist too, and works in Graphic Design. Freelance too, so he has all this time to pursue other hobbies and interests, and work on his own schedule, which she thinks is just "sooo awesome". Because of this, he's got plenty of time to improve himself and get even more above my level. Graphic designing, freelance musician, interested in art history and Design Theory, and the same literary interests as this girl in question. He is also heavily involved in the punk rock music scene. Always going to shows and stuff. He's a stoner, and he spends a lot of his time going out to pubs, or wandering the city looking for inspiration and spots to work on his art or music. And she thinks it's so fascinating that he works in his field of interest, for stupid independent musical artists, designing their album covers and logos, and working on store banners for shops that sell skateboards or music merchandise. Seems unrealistic to me, to continue in this business in the current economy, but she likes it. And you can tell how much it's getting to me, because I've remembered every single detail that she tells me about this guy, and I've remembered every little thing he's said to us the two times we've been out in a social setting together.

He treats me well enough, which makes me even more mad. It's like I'm here getting more and more angry and frustrated and he's laid back, sipping on his stupid alcoholic beverage giving himself cirrhosis of the liver, while chatting casually about some things that she of course thinks is so interesting that she hangs on his every word. She sits there staring at him, and then feels bad and tries to include me in the conversations. I don't want sympathy conversation.

I'm not too horribly overweight, a bit of chub, and I know my nose is too big for my face, but these are some small things to look past for someone who will be there for you, and not be high out of his mind on who knows what plus weed and alcohol. I'm able to connect on an platonic level with her, and carry on conversations, but you can tell she is 100% not interested in me, even though we have a lot in common. As soon as I met this guy for the first time, I thought "holy ѕhit, he looks just like Judd Nelson when he was young". And I'm serious here, looks just like him in the Breakfast Club. Same fuсking hair and everything, it makes me so mad that this is the type she's into. She told me that he reminds her of John Bender as well because I brought it up to kinda subtly point out that she's going for a type that's kind of a loser, (Stoner, drinking, no realistic plans for the future) and she got excited about it. "I know he does! He's told that constantly though, someone even bought him a little figure as a joke because that's how often he's told it" and she starts laughing and blushing like a little girl. Pathetic behaviour. Real great, John Bender walks into my real life, goes into graphic design and hijacks my life. Just my l luck.

I'm so bitter and I want to rip his stupid leather jacket off of her shoulders when she's wearing it. I've been tempted to steal one of his stupid band pinks off the jacket too, just out of spite. But I have to act like an adult here.

He's the type of guy that can sleep in and wear whatever he wants, because he works for himself and has all this free time, blah blah blah. That's like a child. How will he support her? Then I can dress up in a tie every day, make money, be responsible and stable, and she still won't give me the time of day.

I know she will never love me. How do I overcome this immense jealousy? He doesn't even seem to be aware that she's in love with him, he's oblivious and I don't get what she sees in this type of individual. We're supposed to go out together again, with him and one of his friends and the friend's girlfriend, in a group of six. i don't know if I can handle this again. But Im starting to show signs of this extreme jealousy, and I don't want him to know it, because then he gets the upper hand AGAIN. If it's just a group of six, there's more people to talk to, and I might not be as socially uncomfortable in that situation. It might give me a chance to regain my dignity, composition, and composure.

Anyways, what's your opinion on all this? Should I go, or should I reject the invitation? What are some ways to remain cool, composed, and confident, and most of all, how do I overcome this immense jealousy that is destroying who I am on a day to day basis? It's debilitating, I cant be myself anymore. Any and all advice is appreciated. Sorry for the long rant. I'm just about to lose it, my self esteem, though never very high, is now at an all time low. Thank you.
Ocelot
Newcomer

Re: How to handle extreme jealousy?

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 6:44 pm

didn't read a single word before scrolling down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 8:06 pm

If you need random incels tell you what to do then you probably should avoid contact with your oneitis until you man up and stop being a fatcel (volcel). Maybe it's not that bad and you are just a failed normie seeing that you've been invited to an event.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Ocelot wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Same. Difference between me and you, is I'm going to scroll up.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
kickster
Newcomer

Post by kickster » May 18th, 2019, 3:40 am

For your own good, don't ask Incels for dating advice, because incels don't have dating experience (which is why they're incels). Follow a self-improvement community instead if you want real results

incels like to blame ѕhit but like how many of them actually practice talking to girls? they'll just come up with some random excuse to never realize that they just need to go practice. talk to 10 girls a day for 1 year and tell me that you couldn't get laid lol
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 18th, 2019, 3:46 am

What the HELL?? My post disappeared??
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 18th, 2019, 3:49 am

kickster wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:40 am
For your own good, don't ask Incels for dating advice, because incels don't have dating experience (which is why they're incels). Follow a self-improvement community instead if you want real results

incels like to blame ѕhit but like how many of them actually practice talking to girls? they'll just come up with some random excuse to never realize that they just need to go practice. talk to 10 girls a day for 1 year and tell me that you couldn't get laid lol
Your a complete IDIOT!!! I guess you didnt hear the story of the chinese guy asking EVERY SINGLE WOMAN out in his city, it was in the thousands I believe, and every last one of them turned him DOWN!! WHen your incel, your incel, and beating your head against the same stone wall wont help you! Just break your skull...
WishingForSomething
Newcomer

Post by WishingForSomething » May 18th, 2019, 6:14 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:46 am
What the HELL?? My post disappeared??

What was it that you originally posted?
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 18th, 2019, 7:45 am

ill send it privately tomorrow
Ocelot
Newcomer

Post by Ocelot » May 18th, 2019, 7:59 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Ocelot wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Same. Difference between me and you, is I'm going to scroll up.
Same. Difference between me and you, is I'm not going to scroll up.