When did you guys realize you were doomed to be unloved?

SexDemon
Newcomer

Re: When did you guys realize you were doomed to be unloved?

Post by SexDemon » May 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:14 pm
SexDemon wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:03 pm
I realized it when I noticed had a slight attraction towards guys. Nothing major I just assumed I was tired that night and I wrote it off. However, the thing was as the days went on I noticed a particular pattern. The attraction that I felt for guys felt the same attraction I had towards women. While it was not as intense I knew I was bi-sexual at this point. I was horrified. For one thing I am a very religious person. I was upset because God would not want me to be like this. He built be to be attracted to females. I was upset because at that point being bi-sexual meant I was doomed to be unloved by my father (The Lord). I try to ignore this feeling and hit on women more than anything but the shame is still present. It is frustrating, to look at yourself and understand that your creator will never care for you. However,I am still indebt to my creator so I do my best to follow his teaching.
That.....actually really makes me sad. I'm sorry
I mean it is not your fault that I have such a major fault. Just be happy that you're not bisexual or gay.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 7:08 pm

It is in the Nature of the effete mind to submit to the Alpha Male authority. I understand why you feel the need for approval seeking from your God, I made a thread about it, called "I Wish God Was Real". Maybe the thread will help you resist your homosexual desires. I had homosexual desires one time, what helped is I got alpha and told him how I felt, got instantly rejected, got home started feeling bitter rage and gave up on the gay.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
TheUnworthy

Post by TheUnworthy » May 19th, 2019, 2:33 am

When I finally notice all girls on highschool, dating apps,etc etc treat me as horsehit and would refuse to date me