When did you guys realize you were doomed to be unloved?

notheregoaway

When did you guys realize you were doomed to be unloved?

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 3:44 pm

I realized it about three years ago when I met a woman who was my perfect match in every way but looks (she was at least a 7 compared to my 1.5-2). She liked all the same things I did and was very intelligent and interesting compared to many of the women who live around me.

I finally just GOT SOME CONFIDENCE BRO and talked to her. We became friends and it seemed like maybe it would lead to dating. Eventually though she started acting funny and I found out that even though she claimed I was the only guy she was talking to, there was another guy she was talking to AND she seemed more interested in. Of course the guy was a Chadlite and even though she was black and claimed not to really like white men, she seemed to fall for this one.

Eventually her and the guy lost contact and they both stopped working with me. But she never looked at me the same again, and eventually ghosted me. My friend at the time tried to get us to start talking again, but that went south when this girl got ultra pissed that I said I missed her. It was fuсking weird because the next day she added me on FB. But we never talked again and she unfriended me on my birthday a few months later.

I spent almost three years still pining over her because she was the first woman I truly loved. Eventually it got to a point where I had to train myself to hate her. It succeeded. Even seeing a picture of her makes me rage now.

I figure there's no recovering from losing someone who's perfect for you. I've had the hots for a couple women since, but not as intensely. It certainly made me take a step back and realize I'll always be loveless due to things out of my control, and even if I do seem to find it on the surface it'll just be with somebody I can't stand.
Not here; go away! :?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: When did you guys realize you were doomed to be unloved?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 4:08 pm

Same story, I met one woman who was the almost same as me personality wise, except not as good taste as me of course. Still single btw. She wouldn't date me noone ever does.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 4:12 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:08 pm
Same story, I met one woman who was the almost same as me personality wise, except not as good taste as me of course. Still single btw. She wouldn't date me noone ever does.
That's wack, isn't it? You'd think women would want to be with someone who's like them. Apparently, I just found out last year that most of them don't want to be with someone who's got much in common with them. I think I'd go plumb fuсking insane if I dated a woman who was nothing like me...
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 4:13 pm

One time a girl wouldn't date me, said it was my personality wasn't a fit for her. I asked her what about my personality was not to her liking, and it's been months and no answer. It almost seems like I'm stuck in a computer simulation surrounded by NPCs programmed not to date me. When asked the question they often do "does not compute" and just leave, unable to procedurally generate an answer.

It's like, if my personality is the same as her, she will reject me because she is not into my looks. If a woman is not repulsed by my looks, she'll say its my personality is too different from hers. It's like a rigged computer program where I always lose. Nothing about it seems natural, it seems fixed and rigged.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 4:44 pm

JFL @ going for a 7 as an incel. To be fair, she might have been a point or two lower than that PSL, but maybe you are a looks theorist idk.

For me it was sort of trial and error. I have tried everything I could and couldn't that was within my information field, nothing actually worked in terms of getting a gf, then I found out it was over from the start because I hadn't include my subhumanity in the equation. Even females noticeably below my looksmatch (though there isn't much room to go down) prefer to stay """""single""""" and complain to an incel how lonely they are until Chad notices them. To be fair, I might have been somewhat too cautious because, you know, I didn't want the whole thing to look like tryhard, desperation or some other out of place unsubstantial stuff. After all they fantasize about rape and not normal relationship.
Drang nach Westen.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 4:47 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:13 pm
One time a girl wouldn't date me, said it was my personality wasn't a fit for her. I asked her what about my personality was not to her liking, and it's been months and no answer. It almost seems like I'm stuck in a computer simulation surrounded by NPCs programmed not to date me. When asked the question they often do "does not compute" and just leave, unable to procedurally generate an answer.

It's like, if my personality is the same as her, she will reject me because she is not into my looks. If a woman is not repulsed by my looks, she'll say its my personality is too different from hers. It's like a rigged computer program where I always lose. Nothing about it seems natural, it seems fixed and rigged.
Yep and if she says GET MORE CONFIDENCE BRO and you do that, she'll find another excuse to not date you. Usually something insignificant.

And tremor, she was a 7 in the face but she was really short and kinda chubby. She never really got much male attention growing up and she thought most men were fuckboys. So I thought well I'm not a fuckboy so maybe I have a shot. Turns out I didn't.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 4:53 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:47 pm
And tremor, she was a 7 in the face but she was really short and kinda chubby. She never really got much male attention growing up and she thought most men were fuckboys. So I thought well I'm not a fuckboy so maybe I have a shot. Turns out I didn't.
I did try going for those who "never got much male attention", tbh they are often even worse than those who get noticed. It's like "don't you see I'm waiting for Chad to finally notice me". Those females who are in the spotlight have to virtue signal and force personal compatibility meme so as not to lose orbiters, preferably to get new ones.
Drang nach Westen.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 5:27 pm

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:53 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:47 pm
I did try going for those who "never got much male attention", tbh they are often even worse than those who get noticed. It's like "don't you see I'm waiting for Chad to finally notice me". Those females who are in the spotlight have to virtue signal and force personal compatibility meme so as not to lose orbiters, preferably to get new ones.
Yep, I learned that ѕhit the hard way. I was told go for the women who aren't that skinny or aren't that pretty, but the same things always happen
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 17th, 2019, 6:03 pm

I realized it when I noticed had a slight attraction towards guys. Nothing major I just assumed I was tired that night and I wrote it off. However, the thing was as the days went on I noticed a particular pattern. The attraction that I felt for guys felt the same attraction I had towards women. While it was not as intense I knew I was bi-sexual at this point. I was horrified. For one thing I am a very religious person. I was upset because God would not want me to be like this. He built be to be attracted to females. I was upset because at that point being bi-sexual meant I was doomed to be unloved by my father (The Lord). I try to ignore this feeling and hit on women more than anything but the shame is still present. It is frustrating, to look at yourself and understand that your creator will never care for you. However,I am still indebt to my creator so I do my best to follow his teaching.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 6:14 pm

SexDemon wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:03 pm
I realized it when I noticed had a slight attraction towards guys. Nothing major I just assumed I was tired that night and I wrote it off. However, the thing was as the days went on I noticed a particular pattern. The attraction that I felt for guys felt the same attraction I had towards women. While it was not as intense I knew I was bi-sexual at this point. I was horrified. For one thing I am a very religious person. I was upset because God would not want me to be like this. He built be to be attracted to females. I was upset because at that point being bi-sexual meant I was doomed to be unloved by my father (The Lord). I try to ignore this feeling and hit on women more than anything but the shame is still present. It is frustrating, to look at yourself and understand that your creator will never care for you. However,I am still indebt to my creator so I do my best to follow his teaching.
That.....actually really makes me sad. I'm sorry