Women are trolls

Ocelot
Newcomer

Re: Women are trolls

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 5:49 pm

If you're ugly, femoids will say you're goodlooking af but they will reject you because of your "personality", that's their bluepilled delusion.

Also femoids fake attraction to ugly men a TON then either use them as betabux while never having sex with them, meanwhile they have sex with chad on the first date, or just fake flirt for no reason other than being femoids.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 6:43 pm

Yeah looking through my old pics, many years ago, I used to be good looking enough to escape incel. Now, after the ravages of time, I just look washed up, like an old washed up rock star who happens to be neckbeard. This is scientific. In the past, girls would flirt with me. Now, that I'm washed up and not as good looking, always rejection. Looks is the only thing that matters. If only I had knew that back then, instead of blue-pill lies telling me I needed the perfect personality, I would have tried harder in the past and had more confidence. Now, I have confidence but confidence does nothing. Never got laid back then, won't get laid now.
Spoiler.
In the past girls would flirt with me, didn't get laid due to social anxiety. Now, I have more confidence, but can't get laid due to no longer having the looks I once had. Confidence matters, but only if you have looks.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 6:52 pm

I'm more of a looks matter most of the time but so does luck. Luckpilled I guess 😂🤷
Not here; go away! :?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 6:57 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:52 pm
I'm more of a looks matter most of the time but so does luck. Luckpilled I guess 😂🤷
Back when I had good looks I didn't need luck. Women would walk up to me and flirt. Only reason I was chadcel was because I was mentalcel.

Many years later no longer chadcel, no longer have good looks I used to have. Now it seems endless bad luck. Not just that I'm rejected by women, but it actually seems like the universe is rigging bad luck at me in other ways, beyond even women, some of the rejections even seemed rigged, like it wasn't just the woman but the universe conspiring against me.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 7:25 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:57 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:52 pm
Back when I had good looks I didn't need luck. Women would walk up to me and flirt. Only reason I was chadcel was because I was mentalcel.

Many years later no longer chadcel, no longer have good looks I used to have. Now it seems endless bad luck. Not just that I'm rejected by women, but it actually seems like the universe is rigging bad luck at me in other ways, beyond even women, some of the rejections even seemed rigged, like it wasn't just the woman but the universe conspiring against me.
Same here. I've always had bad luck but it quadrupled after my dad died in the most fucked up ways. I wasn't just getting called ugly and rejected, I was getting videotaped and laughed at by strangers because of my appearance, and then other crazy ѕhit that was unrelated would also happen. For example, I became homeless for three months. It always comes in gigantic waves. For others it passes for a long time, but for me, my grace period is only like a few days. I noticed a pattern and I don't like it
Not here; go away! :?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 8:52 pm

Sounds like this world is a computer simulation created by big fat sadistic trolls who ѕhit on us for their amusement.