Women are trolls

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Women are trolls

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:21 pm

This morning, after sleeping on the floor I realize women are trolls.

This is because, one time I was at the store, this woman was giving me IOI and body language like she was wanting me. So I flirted to her then she tells me she's a lesbian and wants to be friends and go on vacations with me in the friendzone. I said fuck that, I'm not gonna be a cuck like that while you have lesbian orgies I'm not allowed to go to.

Also, people say that my autism means I can't read body language. But Sherlock Holmes has autism and he can read body language better than anyone else.

Also, the only time IRL a woman ever flirts is if she is married. One time a woman had positive body language to me, and then I asked for a one-night stand, she said she is married. She wasn't lying, she actually is married. This has happened before. My female hairdresser, flirted to me after I told her I was incel and alone. That was the last time I felt genuine female intimacy to me before, she would always put her thighs around me while she cut my hair and smile and treat me gently, I could feel the body heat emanating from her vag. So I asked if we could have a one-night stand, then she reveals to me she is married and won't have sex with me. Women are complete trolls. She told me that she has a 1 month old baby so I feel guilty and give up. After 1 month later I become alpha and then go back to get another haircut, but she don't even work there anymore and I can't find her on facebook at all. Women are completely the biggest trolls.

If a woman is single she always rejects me, since by laws of mathematics, single-women are willfully single since any woman can get a date easy, so I can't win because they are all trolls.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Re: Women are trolls

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 1:25 pm

Haha yeah I've gotten trolled in similar ways. Such as a woman who would hang off me every time she saw me and would call me her boyfriend in front of her coworkers. Yet when I tried to see if I actually could date her, she ignored me. Twice as a matter of fact. I have hundreds of other troll stories from women too but those will have to wait
Not here; go away! :?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:36 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Haha yeah I've gotten trolled in similar ways. Such as a woman who would hang off me every time she saw me and would call me her boyfriend in front of her coworkers. Yet when I tried to see if I actually could date her, she ignored me. Twice as a matter of fact. I have hundreds of other troll stories from women too but those will have to wait
That happened to me too. I was a Pagan for many years, but stuck as incel. So I said, maybe I need to worship the Jewish God, Yahweh instead. Maybe I am being punished by Elohim for not going to church. So I went to Church, and it seemed like God had answered my prayers, because after a few weeks, this 50 year old lady would tell everyone at church I was her boyfriend. And she was hot for a 50 year old.

So I asked her when could we see each other, outside of church, and she kept making excuses, like she was busy or working. Eventually she told me she just wanted to keep the relationship inside the church. That led me to eventually rage quit that church. She was mentally ill as can be and there was other incels, at that church, who tried to date her but could not ascend due to how mentally ill and illogical she was. It was like she was mentalcel and had some subconscious desire to remain avoidant of anything real with males. Sort of like those fake gays that never actually fuck men but act gay for attention.

Other occurrences at that church, hot asian chick asks me to put a vaccine in me, I say the healing I need is a girlfriend to love me, she tells me she is taken, since obviously all decent women are not single. I refuse to put the needle in me unless she agrees to at least a one-night stand, she does not. So much for that PUA ѕhit about just be confident bro.

Another time, a hot, tall, black chick gives me the "eye" of lust. But it is so crowded I cannot talk to her because there is a crowd of people blocking my way, then she slips out of the room. Then I never see her at church anymore for the next weeks, I start to despair and go mentally ill, thinking I should have tried harder to push through the crowd to talk to her. After one-year later, going through Hell and self-blame, I finally run into her again at a fast food. Like a gentlemen I have no rage, I hide my emotions and act polite, simply asking her if she had feelings for me. She said she wasn't attracted to me and never was, so basically that whole year of self-blame, all those days of feeling endless guilt I did for nothing. Women are sadistic and don't care about your mental health at all, they probably laugh when you rope.

Final straw was when a girl with 5 kids vaguely flirts to me via manipulative body language and sitting across from me at the same table. I never seen her before in my life. At that time I was fully black pillled and I knew what she was up to, she wanted me to beta-bux and raise her Chad offspring. I quit going to church at that time. The gods I serve are the pagan gods of Nature, not the jewish or abrahamic religion anymore.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 1:59 pm

Yeah the lady I was talking about in my previous reply is about 41-42 but a total cutie. I believed the myth that women get less fickle as they get older, and paid the price for it.

She did the same thing. I asked her if she wanted to get lunch sometime, she said yes. I texted her asking when she was off next. She said she wouldn't know for a few days. So then I saw her again IRL and asked when she was off. She told me. One of the days was the same day I was off. So I texted her the next day asking if she liked a certain restaurant. No response. I avoided her for a while (she's a frequent customer where I work) and then a week or so ago I saw her and she acted normally. So after a few days I tried asking her if she was free again. No response. Haven't seen her since then but I know I will.

Thought maybe I'd have a date for once, but I guess not. Sorry to hear those things happened to you. Just take a shower bro. Be confident and positive while doing it too bro
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 2:29 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:59 pm
Yeah the lady I was talking about in my previous reply is about 41-42 but a total cutie. I believed the myth that women get less fickle as they get older, and paid the price for it.

She did the same thing. I asked her if she wanted to get lunch sometime, she said yes. I texted her asking when she was off next. She said she wouldn't know for a few days. So then I saw her again IRL and asked when she was off. She told me. One of the days was the same day I was off. So I texted her the next day asking if she liked a certain restaurant. No response. I avoided her for a while (she's a frequent customer where I work) and then a week or so ago I saw her and she acted normally. So after a few days I tried asking her if she was free again. No response. Haven't seen her since then but I know I will.

Thought maybe I'd have a date for once, but I guess not. Sorry to hear those things happened to you. Just take a shower bro. Be confident and positive while doing it too bro
Took a shower yesterday. Ironically I have to take showers more frequently than normies, no love in my life causes stress, stress causes worse BO.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 2:34 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:29 pm
notheregoaway wrote:

Took a shower yesterday. Ironically I have to take showers more frequently than normies, no love in my life causes stress, stress causes worse BO.
Be positive you damn incel. It don't matter that the world is falling apart around you and people are getting dumber. BE POSITIVE GOD DAMMIT 😂
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 2:47 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:34 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
notheregoaway wrote:

Be positive you damn incel. It don't matter that the world is falling apart around you and people are getting dumber. BE POSITIVE GOD DAMMIT 😂
I want to be positive. But its hard when you have depression and the meds dont seem to do anything. Pot is what I need.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 2:55 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:47 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:34 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

I want to be positive. But its hard when you have depression and the meds dont seem to do anything. Pot is what I need.
Very true, man. I'm negative because of my experiences and because I'm watching the world fall apart, unable to really do anything about it.

For a group that's maligned, you guys have been much more supportive to me than basically anybody except my mom
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 4:06 pm

Thanks for the compliment. As an autist, I don't know how to handle compliments, I am used to just being bullied, rejected, or treated with hostility, so when someone is nice to me, I don't know what to say.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 4:53 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:06 pm
Thanks for the compliment. As an autist, I don't know how to handle compliments, I am used to just being bullied, rejected, or treated with hostility, so when someone is nice to me, I don't know what to say.
Don't worry about it man. I'm the same way. I don't get compliments at all, mostly rude remarks. I expect Ashton Kutcher to pop out in the rare case I do get a compliment