Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 4:39 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Well, I'm one of those black guys who's in between on the spectrum of "acting black" and "acting white." What I mean to say is that if I was handsome I could AT LEAST get away with acting white if I wanted to. Society only accepts extremes when it comes to black men. I can't pull off acting like a stereotype because of the way I look, and my interests. But I can't act white either because I would be told I'm an Uncle Tom.

I'm black and Indian. I don't have much white in me, if any at all. But the main reason I don't act stereotypically is because of how my parents are. My dad grew up during the MLK era. My mom just never had any interest in acting out the stereotypes either. Their behavior trickled down to me.

However, my parents are (well, were. My dad died) good looking and charismatic people. They can act however they want and it's fine. I don't have that power.
Currycels are truecels.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 10:58 am

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:39 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Well, I'm one of those black guys who's in between on the spectrum of "acting black" and "acting white." What I mean to say is that if I was handsome I could AT LEAST get away with acting white if I wanted to. Society only accepts extremes when it comes to black men. I can't pull off acting like a stereotype because of the way I look, and my interests. But I can't act white either because I would be told I'm an Uncle Tom.

I'm black and Indian. I don't have much white in me, if any at all. But the main reason I don't act stereotypically is because of how my parents are. My dad grew up during the MLK era. My mom just never had any interest in acting out the stereotypes either. Their behavior trickled down to me.

However, my parents are (well, were. My dad died) good looking and charismatic people. They can act however they want and it's fine. I don't have that power.
Currycels are truecels.
Indian as in NA. Lmao
Not here; go away! :?
Doug
Newcomer
Posts: 13
Joined: May 15th, 2019, 1:17 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by Doug » May 18th, 2019, 4:15 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:04 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Ikr. I used to live in a town dominated by mostly feminiѕts and sjws. And all they ever dated were white people and never ethnicels like me. Being ethnicel yet routinely ghosted by the so-called equality brigade. The only time I ever saw an interracial couple IRL was in a different town, full of white trash and low income whites. Not saying interracial couples are good, since their male spawn is likely destined to be incel, just saying feminism doesn't add up.
They certainly walk the walk, but can't talk the talk. I also notice when there's injustice against a person of color, feminiѕts are nowhere to be found. The hypocrisy is staggering.
feminiѕts only care About injustice against 6'3 tyrones with huge cocks

As a 5' Ethiopian phenotype blackcel no Girl cares About you
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 4:56 pm

Doug wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 4:15 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:04 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Ikr. I used to live in a town dominated by mostly feminiѕts and sjws. And all they ever dated were white people and never ethnicels like me. Being ethnicel yet routinely ghosted by the so-called equality brigade. The only time I ever saw an interracial couple IRL was in a different town, full of white trash and low income whites. Not saying interracial couples are good, since their male spawn is likely destined to be incel, just saying feminism doesn't add up.
They certainly walk the walk, but can't talk the talk. I also notice when there's injustice against a person of color, feminiѕts are nowhere to be found. The hypocrisy is staggering.
feminiѕts only care About injustice against 6'3 tyrones with huge cocks

As a 5' Ethiopian phenotype blackcel no Girl cares About you
Hell I'd argue the feminiѕts don't even care about Tyrone. If they don't care about him they sure as goddamn won't care about my ass.
Not here; go away! :?
Doug
Newcomer
Posts: 13
Joined: May 15th, 2019, 1:17 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by Doug » May 18th, 2019, 6:08 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 4:56 pm
Doug wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 4:15 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:04 pm


They certainly walk the walk, but can't talk the talk. I also notice when there's injustice against a person of color, feminiѕts are nowhere to be found. The hypocrisy is staggering.
feminiѕts only care About injustice against 6'3 tyrones with huge cocks

As a 5' Ethiopian phenotype blackcel no Girl cares About you
Hell I'd argue the feminiѕts don't even care about Tyrone. If they don't care about him they sure as goddamn won't care about my ass.
As the hierarchy goes

Chad<Chadriguez<Chadullah<Tyrone<Chang<Chadpreet
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by tremor » May 18th, 2019, 6:29 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:58 am
Indian as in NA. Lmao
Reservationcel or the last of the Mohicans?
You may not reply, I still probably won't get the full picture since I'm not a UScel. Sorry for the misunderstanding anyway.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 8:07 pm

tremor wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:29 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:58 am
Indian as in NA. Lmao
Reservationcel or the last of the Mohicans?
You may not reply, I still probably won't get the full picture since I'm not a UScel. Sorry for the misunderstanding anyway.
Don't worry about it. I'm not sure what Cherokee qualifies as. My mom's family history was mostly erased because it seems a lot of them are ashamed to be NA. I don't think it's shameful, it's kinda cool.
Not here; go away! :?
Coolcatisgod
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by Coolcatisgod » May 18th, 2019, 9:48 pm

We shouldn’t be scared to call ourselves incels brethren
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by tremor » May 19th, 2019, 4:19 am

notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Don't worry about it. I'm not sure what Cherokee qualifies as. My mom's family history was mostly erased because it seems a lot of them are ashamed to be NA. I don't think it's shameful, it's kinda cool.
You're going to stand out because there are many incels who hate their non-white ethnic allegiance. Those are usually Asian and Indian(curry) though.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by notheregoaway » May 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm

That's true. I don't hate mine except for how it seems to screw with my interactions with other people due to my personality.

After seeing more posts here, a lot of you describe yourselves as having nothing going for you. I have a couple things going for me, but they don't help me with women, or anyone really. I'm kinda living proof that if you're ugly and skinny you can be as good of a person as you want and still get nowhere.
Not here; go away! :?
Post Reply