Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

notheregoaway

Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 11:50 am

Some background. I'm in my early 30s and have never had any real positive interaction with women other than friendships that normally don't last. I'm surrounded by guys who are generally shitty people, but they seem to have no problems finding relationships because of an absurd amount of good luck.

Three such guys are sex offenders (one is a known pedophile) but that didn't stop them from getting married and somehow living normal lives.

And then there's me, where the first interaction with a girl who wasn't my mom ended in blackmail at a very early age. From there, things snowballed. I was a cute kid but quickly started becoming ugly at around the age of 9. This has impacted my life in very unfortunate ways, including almost getting terminated from my job many years ago for a compliment on a woman's choice of clothing.

It doesn't help that I'm short and skinny either, nor that I'm a black guy who doesn't follow the stereotypes. I work in a job where I see thousands of people in one day, and I can tell you, not a single woman shows up where I work with a guy who even remotely resembles me. It's all dark skinned black men who act awful, pretty boys, and tall, fat white guys. There's no variance there.

Another weird thing is that my type of women is different than what people claim incels go after. The Staceys of the world largely turn me off. I like more plain but slightly cute women. And trust me, I've even tried dating women that most guys would probably turn down, like ones in wheelchairs, ones with missing limbs, or deformities. The same thing happens every time. They think I'm hideous or some kind of freak.

I've tried all the shitty advice normal people give. BE POSITIVE BRO. TAKE A SHOWER LOL. DRESS IN A SUIT. None of it has ever worked. I have better hygiene than most of the guys who come to my job with their girlfriends and wives. Trust me when I say hygiene, positivity, dressing up, having a job, etc. means absolutely fuсking nothing. I have one nice looking physical trait and that's my hair. I don't even get compliments for that.

I dunno if looks are the end all be all, because there are some ugly, worthless motherfuckers in relationships, but I do think luck has a lot to do with it too.
Not here; go away! :?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Definitely qualify as an incel but don't want to admit it

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Tbh it's over for blacks who don't fit in the media-promoted t "big bad thug brute"stereotype. Also in your early 30 you can legitimately claim oldcel status, normies manage to get divorce raped by this age.

If you don't want to identify as an incel, but know you are, MGTOW is your best choice, it's almost literally their de facto definition.
Drang nach Westen.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 12:53 pm

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:23 pm
Tbh it's over for blacks who don't fit in the media-promoted t "big bad thug brute"stereotype. Also in your early 30 you can legitimately claim oldcel status, normies manage to get divorce raped by this age.

If you don't want to identify as an incel, but know you are, MGTOW is your best choice, it's almost literally their de facto definition.
Yep at least if I was good looking I could play the "Oreo" card. I can't do that when my forehead takes up half my face, my teeth are crooked, and I have beady eyes and a weak chin
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 1:21 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Yep at least if I was good looking I could play the "Oreo" card. I can't do that when my forehead takes up half my face, my teeth are crooked, and I have beady eyes and a weak chin
Over.

Btw what's "play the oreo card"? Google doesn't want to tell me.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Oreo is black on outside, white on inside. The kind of people rap music seeks to delegitimize, in a self-destructive effort to keep black cities as ghetto as possible.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 1:32 pm

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:21 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Over.

Btw what's "play the oreo card"? Google doesn't want to tell me.
Well, I'm one of those black guys who's in between on the spectrum of "acting black" and "acting white." What I mean to say is that if I was handsome I could AT LEAST get away with acting white if I wanted to. Society only accepts extremes when it comes to black men. I can't pull off acting like a stereotype because of the way I look, and my interests. But I can't act white either because I would be told I'm an Uncle Tom.

I'm black and Indian. I don't have much white in me, if any at all. But the main reason I don't act stereotypically is because of how my parents are. My dad grew up during the MLK era. My mom just never had any interest in acting out the stereotypes either. Their behavior trickled down to me.

However, my parents are (well, were. My dad died) good looking and charismatic people. They can act however they want and it's fine. I don't have that power.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:46 pm

People say I'm a racist, but I'm the exact opposite of a racist. I'd rather hang out with you than some white knight cuck SJW who is white as can be and who lectures me about microaggressions. Sorry your dad died.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 2:15 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:46 pm
People say I'm a racist, but I'm the exact opposite of a racist. I'd rather hang out with you than some white knight cuck SJW who is white as can be and who lectures me about microaggressions. Sorry your dad died.
Yeah those people actually make black people look bad AND they actually don't stand up for us at all. They claim they're here for us but would clutch their purses in our presence.

Haha speaking of which there was a woman I worked with who was just like this. She identified as a feminiѕt (yikes) and would act like an ally, but then her true colors got revealed when I was in the break room with her after being rejected by yet another woman. She basically found out and told me I needed to lower my standards, and that women don't owe me anything.

Wanna knows the fuсking irony? This woman was dating a known womanizer who had cheated on her several times, and was everything that feminiѕts claim they hate (misogynistic, manwhoring white men). Yet I was the one she directed her ire towards. I knew then from dealing with her and a woman from Texas who also identified as feminiѕt who turned out to be batshit insane and tried to smear my good name that feminiѕts are hypocritical.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 2:25 pm

Ikr. I used to live in a town dominated by mostly feminiѕts and sjws. And all they ever dated were white people and never ethnicels like me. Being ethnicel yet routinely ghosted by the so-called equality brigade. The only time I ever saw an interracial couple IRL was in a different town, full of white trash and low income whites. Not saying interracial couples are good, since their male spawn is likely destined to be incel, just saying feminism doesn't add up.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 3:04 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Ikr. I used to live in a town dominated by mostly feminiѕts and sjws. And all they ever dated were white people and never ethnicels like me. Being ethnicel yet routinely ghosted by the so-called equality brigade. The only time I ever saw an interracial couple IRL was in a different town, full of white trash and low income whites. Not saying interracial couples are good, since their male spawn is likely destined to be incel, just saying feminism doesn't add up.
They certainly walk the walk, but can't talk the talk. I also notice when there's injustice against a person of color, feminiѕts are nowhere to be found. The hypocrisy is staggering.