How are you all this week?

Constructive opposition
everpest
Newcomer

How are you all this week?

Post by everpest » May 17th, 2019, 6:41 am

Earlier on this week when I joined this forum I was having a pretty good time. A new job that I would enjoy lined up, a girl had a agreed to go out with me.

FFWD to today and

1. Didn't get the job owing to someone else having more experience than me (and I have worked there BEFORE)
2. My drivers licence has been officially disqualified. Making not only getting to work impossible but LOOKING for work, meaning no welfare allowance.
3. Girl cancels (she must have heard that I now have no car and no money)

So things are fuсking peachy aren't they. I hope you lot are having a better week. If you are having a worse week I will invent teleportation powers, teleport to your door and buy you a fukken drink.
Lordgoro

Re: How are you all this week?

Post by Lordgoro » May 17th, 2019, 8:51 am

Welcome to the party Pal!!
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 9:52 am

A girl need to have agreed before she'd be able to cancel. Mogs me. Also fakecels out.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Life is rigged against incels. It's what I call the incel curse, when it rains it pours and it seems incels always get compounding bad luck, like in those old cartoons that were based in reality, always shows the incel getting rejected then having heaps of bad luck and ACME objects falling onto them.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 1:06 pm

My former oneitis finally answered my texts and calls (I thought she changed her number, but she didn't so I sent all kinds of crazy suicidal rants and creepy ѕhit) and told me I was scaring her and to stop texting her because she's living with her boyfriend and doesn't want anything to do with me. Now that I'm blackpilled, it didn't hurt me as much. It's the way life is for ugly people.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
love

Post by love » May 19th, 2019, 4:26 pm

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:52 am
A girl need to have agreed before she'd be able to cancel. Mogs me. Also fakecels out.
Sometimes you gotta reschedule. Things happen. I’ve had to stay late at work to finish taking care of my patients many times. Almost everyday.
Surprise, I am a girl!