No escape: The end of all copes

reg509

No escape: The end of all copes

Post by reg509 » May 17th, 2019, 3:30 am

For many years my life has been filled with suffering, but I've always had at least one go-to cope, one momentary escape from it all.
Even if it was nothing more than laying awake alone at night fantasizing about a better existence. Yet even that has crumbled away recently. For the first time in my life, I have absolutely no copes left.

I don't get excited about TV, games or movies. All my hobbies have grown bland and stale. I don't get aroused by pοrn anymore. I can't even fantasize anymore. Even in my own imaginary worlds alien women end up leaving me for earth chads. I'm not even joking about that.

Every waking moment I feel neverending dread and misery looming over me, always. Never a single break or moment of serenity.
No escape.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: No escape: The end of all copes

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 5:15 am

I didn't know copes were about feeling "excited" tbh.
Drang nach Westen.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 5:17 am

no escape
no exit
no way out
no going back
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 17th, 2019, 5:25 am

Seems like an appropriate song for this...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 9:50 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 5:17 am
no escape
no exit
no way out
no going back
You toxic inkwell just don't want to man up and wait for a real wymyn who knows what she wants and is in her 50s, ready to settle down.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:07 pm

reg509 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:30 am
For many years my life has been filled with suffering, but I've always had at least one go-to cope, one momentary escape from it all.
Even if it was nothing more than laying awake alone at night fantasizing about a better existence. Yet even that has crumbled away recently. For the first time in my life, I have absolutely no copes left.

I don't get excited about TV, games or movies. All my hobbies have grown bland and stale. I don't get aroused by pοrn anymore. I can't even fantasize anymore. Even in my own imaginary worlds alien women end up leaving me for earth chads. I'm not even joking about that.

Every waking moment I feel neverending dread and misery looming over me, always. Never a single break or moment of serenity.
No escape.
I know how you feel. I wish we could cry together and I give you a hug.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 1:18 pm

Yeah my copes don't work anymore either. I've lost all my innocence and childlike wonder. So gaming isn't really a suitable cope anymore
Not here; go away! :?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 1:25 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:18 pm
Yeah my copes don't work anymore either. I've lost all my innocence and childlike wonder. So gaming isn't really a suitable cope anymore
I want to feel young again. I hate feeling like a Jaded adult. I saw Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer and Jade was working for the evil empire. Jade was jaded.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 2:06 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:25 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:18 pm
I want to feel young again. I hate feeling like a Jaded adult. I saw Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer and Jade was working for the evil empire. Jade was jaded.
Is that game even gonna fuсking come out?! Lmao. I think the last time I heard about that game was in 2015.

But yeah, if Jade the cinnamon roll personified can't escape being jaded, who can?
Not here; go away! :?