finally talked to a girl... did NOT go well.

Tales from around the globe
lostinforever
Newcomer

finally talked to a girl... did NOT go well.

Post by lostinforever » May 16th, 2019, 10:19 pm

just yesterday i was on campus sitting in the grass alone (as per usual), when i made eye contact with a total cutie (5/10). she was also alone so she smiled at me and i made up the courage to wave back and walk over. as i walk over i said something about how short she was and she looked at me like i had 12 heads. what the fuck is wrong with her? typical femoid, all i'm trying to do is compliment her and be an alpha bc that's what all the chads do, but it always turns out like this for me. this is why incels never get a fuсking break.

regardless, even though i bombed that first impression, we talked for a bit and she even called me nice! she told me that she eats lunch at that spot on campus at the same time every monday/wednesday/friday. i feel like she told me that so that i would go back, what do you think? should i go back or is it just a setup?
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: finally talked to a girl... did NOT go well.

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 16th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Nice = code for ugly, but with a good """personality""""

As for being alpha -- that only works for Chad. If an incel is "alpha" it'll just come off as rude, creepy, and demanding. Just be Chad br0. As for her smiling, it could be just virtue signaling on her part. "Oh look at me, I'm so kind! I smile at strangers who don't even find attractive, I'm so sweet! Teehee"

But, nevertheless, you might have a chance. A 5/10 is pretty average, so who knows? You might ascend. But make sure to not become some soyboy orbitor if she rejects you.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 17th, 2019, 5:04 am

Id bet you have ZERO CHANCE!!! She called you "nice".. its over... Welcome to the FUTURE friend zone..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 5:18 am

If she was interested in you comimg back, she would tell you in such a way that you would have no doubts. They are biorobots aimed at attracting Chad regardless of his IQ, mind games aren't related to female attraction anyhow.
Drang nach Westen.
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 17th, 2019, 6:07 pm

It is going to be sucker the first time. I remembered when I first approached a girl after a really long break. I held the conversation for two minutes before I made a run for it. This ѕhit gets better with practice.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Shyness is only due to the illusion that women have soft sensitive personalities on the inside. Once you realize they are mostly either vampires, demons, or lesbians, the idea that you are a bad person for wanting to be loved kind of goes away. The blue pill illusion is that women are gods that you are unworthy of.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.