Friends

SexDemon
Newcomer

Friends

Post by SexDemon » May 16th, 2019, 7:21 pm

How can I make friends after moving into a new city?
wiz4rdm4n88
Newcomer

Re: Friends

Post by wiz4rdm4n88 » May 16th, 2019, 8:31 pm

You might be asking the wrong people.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 12:19 am

friends? kek

male friends, right? because you cannot make female friends without wanting to fuck them. Men and women cannot be just friends.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 17th, 2019, 3:30 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:19 am
friends? kek

male friends, right? because you cannot make female friends without wanting to fuck them. Men and women cannot be just friends.
You obviously never had a female friend before. You can have friends and want to fuck them. Also, doesn't matter just looking for tips. But, I guess the incel community is more anti-social than I thought it was.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 4:30 am

SexDemon wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:30 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
friends? kek

You obviously never had a female friend before. You can have friends and want to fuck them. Also, doesn't matter just looking for tips. But, I guess the incel community is more anti-social than I thought it was.
Of course I haven't had a female friend. I'm an incel. Duh. Women stay away from me. But, I'd rather have it this way than to be some soyboy cuck in the friendzoned while she sucks Chad's cock.

Btw if you aren't incel, wtf are you even doing here? This isn't a forum for finding friends.
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 5:14 am

SexDemon wrote:
You're not entitled to us meeting your expectations.
Drang nach Westen.
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 17th, 2019, 5:51 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:30 am
SexDemon wrote:
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
friends? kek

Of course I haven't had a female friend. I'm an incel. Duh. Women stay away from me. But, I'd rather have it this way than to be some soyboy cuck in the friendzoned while she sucks Chad's cock.

Btw if you aren't incel, wtf are you even doing here? This isn't a forum for finding friends.
I had females friends that I wanted to fuck before. That doesn't mean I have had sexual intercourse with them. Also I am an incel, just that most of the females I meet end up becomes friends rather than partners. Unless the defintion for incel is different here.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 7:25 pm

SexDemon wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 5:51 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
SexDemon wrote:

I had females friends that I wanted to fuck before. That doesn't mean I have had sexual intercourse with them. Also I am an incel, just that most of the females I meet end up becomes friends rather than partners. Unless the defintion for incel is different here.
They friendzone you and fuck Chad. It's brutal but it happens to be the incel reality. Happened to me once and after that I decided that if a female won't be in an intimate relationship with me, I won't even consider being her friend.
It won't get better
Just string along
TheUnworthy

Post by TheUnworthy » May 19th, 2019, 3:06 am

This is the most nicest of the incel forums, and people treat you kindly as long as you are not being rude like you are being.
People here actually care about our community, if you don't see it that way you the door is open.
To answer your question, befriend people in videogames or in school/work. That is the only way I know that works tbh. Oh! You can assist to events of stuff you like, you'll obviously meet people there
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 19th, 2019, 3:38 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:25 pm
SexDemon wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 5:51 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:

They friendzone you and fuck Chad. It's brutal but it happens to be the incel reality. Happened to me once and after that I decided that if a female won't be in an intimate relationship with me, I won't even consider being her friend.
Do you apply the same rules for males?