promposal story

Tales from around the globe
Woods
Newcomer

promposal story

Post by Woods » May 16th, 2019, 1:27 pm

A little info about me so you can imagine how I look. 18 (m) I'm about 5'10 and white with semi ginger hair and super skinny and have been blessed with a massive gay alien skull. I have been aware of how I look for about 4 years now but have done very except for coping to deal with it.

This is quiet a happy story and is one of the oddest yet most standout things that has happened to me through out high school.

I am in a very small science class with about 10 people total its a 2 year class and everyone knows each other pretty well from class projects and such and I am known as the 'clown' because I have been trying to make my personality more approachable and be a more fun person to be around. Has not gotten me anywhere but none the less. But I am well liked in this class which is an odd form of validation.

Prom is coming up in my school (end of may I think) and one girl that everyone especially likes needs a date. Shes super catholic and is attractive but has a very immature and innocent personality like an 8th grader. Everyone still likes her cause shes cute and nice though.

She some what hinted that she would go with me but It was very much a joke as she asked other class mates to prom also and asked me last. I did not feel anything from it and went on with life.

But just yesterday I was playing with the switch being a numale with other classmates and 5 of them got up for a presentation I did not think anything of it and went on with the game and did not look up.

They started to read off little signs they had made and I looked up when one of them said my name. I was surprised and a little confused and watched for about 20 more seconds until she asked me to go to prom with her.

I of course said yes and everyone was happy but i really didn't feel much other than embarrassment for a short amount of time.

I told one friend who was in on it later and she was expecting me to be ecstatic and happy about the whole thing but really i felt nothing.

I told her i feel this way is because it feels like going to prom with a friend their is no intimacy and doesn't really fill in any voids. She was understanding and said to make the most of it and that I should take it as a compliment and feel happy.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: promposal story

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 1:51 pm

Was there a point to this story or...?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Chadcels.net.

Tbh we need some "brag warning" tag or something for this stuff to be posted more freely. Could be ropefuel for some.
Anyway, your story is a good illustration of how one doesn't have to do ѕhit when the girl really is interested.
Drang nach Westen.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 5:22 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:51 pm
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 9:51 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 5:22 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:51 pm
Humble brag about getting a prom invitation from a NAWALT.
Drang nach Westen.