Reversion of feminism

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Reversion of feminism

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 1:16 pm

I realize we need to revert feminism back to whatever it was in the 60's, when people were getting laid as hippies.

Because its like, let's say the world is converted to 80% girls, because males are so low T they are actually getting sex-changes all day. I got to thinking about this, I know many people don't want to fuck a shemale. But I would, especially if they got a sex-change. For the people who refuse to fuck a shemale, even a sex-change shemale, people would be so busy fuсking shemales that all the cis women would be suddenly available and easy.

Except I go to thinking more. Incels would still not win due to Feminism. Incels would still be rejected by shemales and cisfemales. Thus I narrowed the cause of incel down to Feminism itself. Because due to feminiѕt brainwashing, women only want Chad to dominate them. They will look down on incels for not being chad, even if the incel is strong and dominant.

And its like the final showdown. Incels vs. Chad. 80% of the world is women, only males left is incels and chad. Incels too angry and bitter to get a sex-change, Chad too comfortable in his successful manhood. Thus it is a final showdown between incels and Chad, to rule the planet and society. Incels will try to convert Chad from feminism, some chads will be converted and no longer feminiѕt. Others will White Knight to the very end. Evemtually the world will be divided into 3 halfs, one third ruled by incels, the other Chads, the other Lesbos. The ancient prophecy will foretell this, the ancient prophecy states that those who lust for women, build a society. Worker drones will be robots. Femoids will have jobs. The ruling class will be Incels, Chads, and Lesbos. I have foreseen this.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Reversion of feminism

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Cope. Wymyn have always wanted Chad, always want Chad and will always want Chad and they have to be forced into settling for less, literally deprived of the ability to choice, left with no options. (see arranged marriage,beta bux; also there's some solid rope fuel on how roasties kill themselves because of arranged marriages with a non-Chad)
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm

Women slept with subchads in the 60's. Wasn't born back then, but judging from the photos I mean.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 2:53 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm
Women slept with subchads in the 60's. Wasn't born back then, but judging from the photos I mean.
Too few Chads back then, still had decent brainwash both in families and the media and the wall age was around 25, not 40.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 3:03 pm

tremor wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:53 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm
Too few Chads back then, still had decent brainwash both in families and the media and the wall age was around 25, not 40.
I think brainwashing is the key. Because modern brainwashing can get males to forsake the wonderful feminine beauty and divine energy of the female, and succumb to the demonic ways of the faggotry. If the brainwashing works on males why can't it work on females? If males can be convinced to be fucked by males with subhuman genes, so can't women.

Society will divided into two classes. The class with taste and the imps who listen to pop music, rap music, etc. These creatures of the hells do not appreciate the divine beauty of the females. Those who have higher tastes, higher aesthetics, who hold on to the Divine shall conquer and rise to the Heavens themselves.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 6:59 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:03 pm
I think brainwashing is the key. Because modern brainwashing can get males to forsake the wonderful feminine beauty and divine energy of the female, and succumb to the demonic ways of the faggotry. If the brainwashing works on males why can't it work on females? If males can be convinced to be fucked by males with subhuman genes, so can't women.
Both normans and females are fearful, so it should work on both of them if actually and properly done, with elements of scaremongering like "you will spend the rest of your life as a miserable crazy cat lady" or something. Tbh for men it already is hard enough in literally any case, except for Chad. Chad always wins.
Drang nach Westen.