The heightpill really destroyed me

Doug
Newcomer

The heightpill really destroyed me

Post by Doug » May 16th, 2019, 11:21 am

I suffer from a hormonal condition which has stunted my height by several Inches

everytime i go outside i see guys way above 1.90cm

so many women These days are above 6'

i dont know how to cope with that, i have a knee axis misalignment which is probably also a reason why my growth has stunted

i even consider LL, i will have to correct my x legs surgically anyways, but how the hell could i get a LL covered

alone the idea that i have to break my legs for something chad possesses naturally makes me rage
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: The heightpill really destroyed me

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 1:00 pm

I'd like to heightmax to be 10 feet tall. I heard human growth hormone may be the answer, but it causes cancer.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 2:45 pm

Read LL forums on how people struggle with it and at times lose the ability to walk altogether despite having paid a ѕhit ton of money for the surgery. Also pic related.

And on top of it all a reminder that 6'1 mentioned in the comic is nothing in 2019.
Drang nach Westen.
Cthulhu
Newcomer

Post by Cthulhu » May 16th, 2019, 5:33 pm

tremor wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:45 pm
Read LL forums on how people struggle with it and at times lose the ability to walk altogether despite having paid a ѕhit ton of money for the surgery. Also pic related.

And on top of it all a reminder that 6'1 mentioned in the comic is nothing in 2019.
Damn, I'm quite scared because I'm 5 foot 7 at 16 and I've seen a couple dudes in my school that are already 6 foot... I hope I'll keep growing.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 6:22 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 5:33 pm
Damn, I'm quite scared because I'm 5 foot 7 at 16 and I've seen a couple dudes in my school that are already 6 foot... I hope I'll keep growing.
I did know a guy who gained a couple of inches after 18, at 16 your odds are much much better and you should GTFO from here for now unless you are hideous/deformed.

Not that I'm gatekeeping, IDGAF about how le you waste your time precious time and incels are not some elite club. Trouble is roasties are the easiest 13 to 17, then everything goes to ѕhit until biological clock strikes "expiry date soon" (35+ y.o.), shortly after that they become physiologically useless.
Drang nach Westen.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 5:20 am

Is this the Doug from .co?
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down