Discussions

Constructive opposition
Smwllms
Newcomer

Discussions

Post by Smwllms » May 16th, 2019, 9:05 am

Hello
I am a 19 girl, and my brother is an incel. He really wanted me to check this forum out, to understand his and other incels views on stuff like feminism, religion etc. I would be so grateful if someone could reach out to me, and we could have a discussion on thoughts and beliefs, so I could understand where you are all comin from. (My English might be a bit bad doe)
Lordgoro

Re: Discussions

Post by Lordgoro » May 16th, 2019, 11:12 am

GO find the ugliest most unpopular male, who has no one, and girls find him repulsive, and DATE him... Then come back here and talk about it.. haha
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Smwllms
Newcomer

Post by Smwllms » May 17th, 2019, 9:08 am

Yess but that is exactly the point!!!
I think that your whole philosophy is a bit flawed, even though I can UNDERSTAND your trail of thinking. The whole incel idea is about making identity of feeling unloved and ugly. You want somebody to love and understand you, but at the same time you call women wh*res, dumb airheads, and non human, you are digging you’re own grave. Although, the problem is not and will never be your own fault. I know exactly how it feels to be the “the ugly one” and constantly being rejected by boys for being unpopular and having the wrong body type. You also want to be special, have friends, be good at something, belong somewhere. But the thing you have to understand is that the second you log in to this forum, You are going to get pulled in. You finally feel that you belong into a group, or a situation, you find explanations for why you can’t get on with “the ladies”, because there’s a whole system of suppressing ugly men (you have someone to point a finger towards). You get angrier and angrier at women, at other men, and you judge the people who are against your movement. When you judge other people harder you automatically judge yourself harder, and no one in the world could reach out to a judgefull person that is broken on that many levels. Then you grow up and you still can’t find somebody to love and somebody who understands you, because you have given all hope to the incel community. The only thing you can do in this situation, is to keep on judging and self loathing to feed the community.

What I’m saying is, the only thing an unpopular and ugly man needs, is someone who cares, can listen, is positive and non-judgemental. Whether that person is a hot girl or not does not matter. The incel community is very focused on hot girls, or young girls, and that “competition” kills the act of being loved by someone. Now, I know that you are a smart person, cause otherwise you wouldn’t be here in the first place. I would very much like to speak with you!!
Ps. If you date someone you never think that person is ugly, that would be horrible
:(((
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 9:11 am

Smwllms wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:08 am
Yess but that is exactly the point!!!
I think that your whole philosophy is a bit flawed, even though I can UNDERSTAND your trail of thinking. The whole incel idea is about making identity of feeling unloved and ugly. You want somebody to love and understand you, but at the same time you call women wh*res, dumb airheads, and non human, you are digging you’re own grave. Although, the problem is not and will never be your own fault. I know exactly how it feels to be the “the ugly one” and constantly being rejected by boys for being unpopular and having the wrong body type. You also want to be special, have friends, be good at something, belong somewhere. But the thing you have to understand is that the second you log in to this forum, You are going to get pulled in. You finally feel that you belong into a group, or a situation, you find explanations for why you can’t get on with “the ladies”, because there’s a whole system of suppressing ugly men (you have someone to point a finger towards). You get angrier and angrier at women, at other men, and you judge the people who are against your movement. When you judge other people harder you automatically judge yourself harder, and no one in the world could reach out to a judgefull person that is broken on that many levels. Then you grow up and you still can’t find somebody to love and somebody who understands you, because you have given all hope to the incel community. The only thing you can do in this situation, is to keep on judging and self loathing to feed the community.

What I’m saying is, the only thing an unpopular and ugly man needs, is someone who cares, can listen, is positive and non-judgemental. Whether that person is a hot girl or not does not matter. The incel community is very focused on hot girls, or young girls, and that “competition” kills the act of being loved by someone. Now, I know that you are a smart person, cause otherwise you wouldn’t be here in the first place. I would very much like to speak with you!!
Ps. If you date someone you never think that person is ugly, that would be horrible
:(((
Not all incels are after the hot girls. I just want a girl I'm looksmatched with. I don't care if she has no tits, no ass, etc. as long as she's somewhat decent looking
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Smwllms
Newcomer

Post by Smwllms » May 17th, 2019, 9:29 am

Yes, and I do get that. But it’s still not helping, because it’s not about how low or how high you can score by getting any kind of girl. It’s about stop giving in to the system of the philosophy that tells you WHERE to aim at, which “type” of girl to hit on. It’s still judging on a basic level, and a person who judge is harder to reach. Looks do matter to some extent, but when you find a girl that you really like, you are not going to fall in love with her if she doesn’t have a personality that you are attracted to, and the same goes for women. For example, I fall very easily for musicians, and I couldn’t care less if they where “ugly” or not. Hell, I even crushed on the young brothers from ac/dc when I was little. If you really like someone and they like you back, you aren’t ugly in there eyes. And everyone finds someone eventually, there’s 7 billion people on this planet, so you will most certainly find someone who think you’re the most beautiful person in the world
Smwllms
Newcomer

Post by Smwllms » May 17th, 2019, 9:35 am

And your personality isn’t ѕhit either. A lonely person is always a smart and analytical person. The hardest and scariest thing is to let people in, and to not judge everybody so harshly, to let go of the group mentality and focus on who you are, what you can do. If I met the most “ugly” person, but he would dare to let me in, I would be impressed and would maybe date that guy (become his friend for sure)
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 9:49 am

Roasties and normtards don't have personalities because they are NPC.

Also there are many execution-worthy loners, it's fake news that they all are some superior """"""""misunderstood""""""" geniuses. Low end omega narcissists should IMO be shot on sight for they are trying to cope at the expense of others while being inferior to them. It's lower than roasties and faggots, the actual dregs of humankind.
Drang nach Westen.
Smwllms
Newcomer

Post by Smwllms » May 17th, 2019, 10:21 am

ok, I understand what you are saying. But placing people into category’s (by calling human beings roasties, faggots etc) is a superiority technique, and it does come at expense of others. Dehumanization is the peak of narcissistic behavior, by telling others which human is capable to feel “real” emotions and what not. And it’s so clear that the way of thinking of other human beings as stupid or as objects, can only lead in a downwards spiral. Your whole community is based on being enlightened, becoming aware (the pills stuff that you have), and that is already a tool for people to feel superior over others, and feel misunderstood and clever. And when people try to find another community to belong to, the incel community tells you that you’re just an idiot like all the other people who stand against you’re values. A humans mind is BOUND to fail that way, and it’s so extremely sad because everyone in this world has to be able to feel something, and feel appreciated. Where all humans and no one is just an object for suppression or just evil.
(And what do you mean by fake news???)
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 10:25 am

Smwllms wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:21 am
ok, I understand what you are saying. But placing people into category’s (by calling human beings roasties, faggots etc) is a superiority technique, and it does come at expense of others. Dehumanization is the peak of narcissistic behavior, by telling others which human is capable to feel “real” emotions and what not. And it’s so clear that the way of thinking of other human beings as stupid or as objects, can only lead in a downwards spiral. Your whole community is based on being enlightened, becoming aware (the pills stuff that you have), and that is already a tool for people to feel superior over others, and feel misunderstood and clever. And when people try to find another community to belong to, the incel community tells you that you’re just an idiot like all the other people who stand against you’re values. A humans mind is BOUND to fail that way, and it’s so extremely sad because everyone in this world has to be able to feel something, and feel appreciated. Where all humans and no one is just an object for suppression or just evil.
You all only speak this way when you are "dehumanized", but never even notice doing that to an incel IRL or not, it's perfectly OK somehow. And then incels go to an online ssfespace only to find out that it's them who are hypocritical and lack le self-awareness.

Here it's incels, including me, who are objectively in the position of power, it's no fantasy, and of course you start demanding equal treatment. Not going to happen.
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 10:43 am

It's all your fault that you've cucked all more or less neutral platforms to the point where one can get banned for mentioning being an incel, now if you want to talk you have the option to come here, but it is by no means a neutral ground nor it will ever be because the next stop is always a cucked ground.
Drang nach Westen.