Experiment

Constructive opposition
Lordgoro

Re: Experiment

Post by Lordgoro » May 18th, 2019, 12:45 am

Hehe, just use EGGMANS pics.. That would be an eye opener for sure!
FATWLpu.jpg
FATWLpu.jpg (227.91 KiB) Viewed 60 times
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
love

Post by love » May 18th, 2019, 1:46 am

notheregoaway wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:24 pm
love wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am
Ok gentlemen I have an idea that I need help with. I believe that the main issue to your struggles is social skills and personality. You believe it’s looks. So I want to use someone’s pictures (with their permission) to set up a tinder account. Then we can find out for sure what the issue is. I think I have good social skills and personality. I can edit the bio for you with your input and use my social skills to see if anyone is interested.

Who’s down?
I mean that's sweet, but you have a lot to lose if you're wrong, and you most likely are. I for one refuse to do it because I know for a fact that most guys' profiles on these dating sites aren't interesting at all. Most of them say the same things over and over. I know from signing up as a woman as a joke. Personality is the ultimate meme
That’s why you make them interesting
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 18th, 2019, 2:06 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:45 am
Hehe, just use EGGMANS pics.. That would be an eye opener for sure!
Eggman isn't a truecel and it will prove nothing.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 10:13 am

love wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 1:46 am
notheregoaway wrote:
love wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am
Ok gentlemen I have an idea that I need help with. I believe that the main issue to your struggles is social skills and personality. You believe it’s looks. So I want to use someone’s pictures (with their permission) to set up a tinder account. Then we can find out for sure what the issue is. I think I have good social skills and personality. I can edit the bio for you with your input and use my social skills to see if anyone is interested.

Who’s down?
I mean that's sweet, but you have a lot to lose if you're wrong, and you most likely are. I for one refuse to do it because I know for a fact that most guys' profiles on these dating sites aren't interesting at all. Most of them say the same things over and over. I know from signing up as a woman as a joke. Personality is the ultimate meme
That's what I did with mine. It led nowhere though. And I'm a master of taking selfies that make me look a little better. Problem is my selfies only boost me to about a 3.

I've tried everything that's "supposed" to work to get women to respond, such as asking about interests they have listed on their profiles. Out of over a thousand women (closer to about 1300) I never got a response except from one woman who likely wanted to betabux me, she stopped responding when she found out where I work. Make no mistake, the system is rigged
Not here; go away! :?
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 4:29 pm

And sorry for double posting, but honestly, none of us know if you're gonna actually use our pics for good or not. We have no real reason to trust you yet. Besides that, most guys' profiles are filled with awful spelling and grammar, yet they still can skate by on their looks.

Plus, using Tinder is a horrible idea for ugly men. It doesn't matter how interesting you are, you will lose out without an insane amount of good luck. Unfortunately incels normally have bad luck outside the dating arena too.

I should know; I have a very interesting mindset compared to my peers who can only look at the surface. Yet it's gotten me nowhere.
love

Post by love » May 18th, 2019, 6:40 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:13 am
love wrote:
notheregoaway wrote:

That's what I did with mine. It led nowhere though. And I'm a master of taking selfies that make me look a little better. Problem is my selfies only boost me to about a 3.

I've tried everything that's "supposed" to work to get women to respond, such as asking about interests they have listed on their profiles. Out of over a thousand women (closer to about 1300) I never got a response except from one woman who likely wanted to betabux me, she stopped responding when she found out where I work. Make no mistake, the system is rigged
Why....where do you work?
Surprise, I am a girl!
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 8:29 pm

love wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:40 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
love wrote:

I don't want to say, but I make ok money for the field I'm in. That's as much info as I'm willing to volunteer
love

Post by love » May 18th, 2019, 9:50 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:29 pm
love wrote:
notheregoaway wrote:

I don't want to say, but I make ok money for the field I'm in. That's as much info as I'm willing to volunteer
Like a parking officer? That’s the only job I think is hated
Surprise, I am a girl!
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 10:24 pm

love wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:50 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:29 pm
love wrote:

Like a parking officer? That’s the only job I think is hated
Well I'll just say sales and leave it at that. It's vague enough I hope. I make 13 an hour which isn't bad for my job.

I notice you didn't have anything to say about anything else I said though 😂
chincel

Post by chincel » May 18th, 2019, 10:34 pm

You can use my picture. Contact me through personal message