Experiment

Constructive opposition
Post Reply
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Experiment

Post by love » May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am

Ok gentlemen I have an idea that I need help with. I believe that the main issue to your struggles is social skills and personality. You believe it’s looks. So I want to use someone’s pictures (with their permission) to set up a tinder account. Then we can find out for sure what the issue is. I think I have good social skills and personality. I can edit the bio for you with your input and use my social skills to see if anyone is interested.

Who’s down?
Surprise, I am a girl!
Ecchiboi
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 3:18 am

Re: Experiment

Post by Ecchiboi » May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am

Yh sure idm uwu
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: Experiment

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 3:47 am

just checked my tinder after seeing this and still 0 matches in over a year. It never even began for me.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Experiment

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Someone hurry up and do this so we can disprove bluepill once and for all.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Experiment

Post by love » May 17th, 2019, 1:16 am

Ecchiboi wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
Yh sure idm uwu
Really?!?
Surprise, I am a girl!
Ecchiboi
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 3:18 am

Re: Experiment

Post by Ecchiboi » May 17th, 2019, 2:28 am

love wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:16 am
Ecchiboi wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
Yh sure idm uwu
Really?!?
Yh i cant send a message to u privately since im a new member so can you message me.
Ecchiboi
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 3:18 am

Re: Experiment

Post by Ecchiboi » May 17th, 2019, 2:51 am

love wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:16 am
Ecchiboi wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
Yh sure idm uwu
Really?!?
Didnt work maybe send a email address in pm or something similar
Ecchiboi
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 3:18 am

Re: Experiment

Post by Ecchiboi » May 17th, 2019, 3:01 am

love wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:16 am
Ecchiboi wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
Yh sure idm uwu
Really?!?
I cant reply to ur message for some reason but i can see them
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Experiment

Post by love » May 17th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Ecchiboi wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:01 am
love wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:16 am
Ecchiboi wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
Yh sure idm uwu
Really?!?
I cant reply to ur message for some reason but i can see them
That’s weird might be because your still new. Message me whenever you can I guess.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Experiment

Post by notheregoaway » May 17th, 2019, 10:24 pm

love wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am
Ok gentlemen I have an idea that I need help with. I believe that the main issue to your struggles is social skills and personality. You believe it’s looks. So I want to use someone’s pictures (with their permission) to set up a tinder account. Then we can find out for sure what the issue is. I think I have good social skills and personality. I can edit the bio for you with your input and use my social skills to see if anyone is interested.

Who’s down?
I mean that's sweet, but you have a lot to lose if you're wrong, and you most likely are. I for one refuse to do it because I know for a fact that most guys' profiles on these dating sites aren't interesting at all. Most of them say the same things over and over. I know from signing up as a woman as a joke. Personality is the ultimate meme
Not here; go away! :?
Post Reply