You know what i hate?

Post Reply
Doug
Newcomer
Posts: 13
Joined: May 15th, 2019, 1:17 pm

You know what i hate?

Post by Doug » May 15th, 2019, 7:02 pm

If People say something like this:


"You're balding? That doesnt matter, look at Bruce Willis, he's bald but he still gets lots of women"


"You're short? Dont worry, Danny Devito had lots of women and he's only 1.47cm"

How fuсking stupid you must be to compare average to even below average people with a non existent social status and no money with famous actors who are rich?
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Normies are pretty much bottom of the barrel, in terms of empathy and common sense.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 7:08 pm

They themselves cope with their subhuman features like this.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
BrettyBoy
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Location: England.
Contact:

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by BrettyBoy » May 24th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Cherry pickers if you ask me.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 24th, 2019, 11:28 pm

"chicks dig bald guys, bro! I mean look at Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson, bro!"
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by tremor » May 24th, 2019, 11:40 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 11:28 pm
"chicks dig bald guys, bro! I mean look at Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson, bro!"
Kek literally every single virtue signalling article or a discussion about baldcels involves these names.

Also
Image
Image
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by notheregoaway » May 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a ѕhit though.
Not here; go away! :?
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by tremor » May 24th, 2019, 11:46 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm
Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a ѕhit though.
Hair is a necessary, but not sufficient. In humanspeak, if you are balding/bald it's over for you, but the fact of having good hair doesn't necessarily get you laid.

Also there is a huge difference between a bald head and a shaved head.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by notheregoaway » Yesterday, 12:33 pm

tremor wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 11:46 pm
notheregoaway wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm
Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a ѕhit though.
Hair is a necessary, but not sufficient. In humanspeak, if you are balding/bald it's over for you, but the fact of having good hair doesn't necessarily get you laid.

Also there is a huge difference between a bald head and a shaved head.
I mean there are dudes all around me with receding hairlines that still somehow find women. Those guys don't shave their heads at all. You can tell that they're beginning to go bald.
Not here; go away! :?
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: You know what i hate?

Post by tremor » Yesterday, 5:34 pm

notheregoaway wrote:
Yesterday, 12:33 pm
I mean there are dudes all around me with receding hairlines that still somehow find women. Those guys don't shave their heads at all. You can tell that they're beginning to go bald.
It's OK until you go past NW2. Also you can even pull off the bald look if you have a warrior skull.
Drang nach Westen.
Post Reply