I dont think it's a good idea to let women join this site

Doug
Newcomer

I dont think it's a good idea to let women join this site

Post by Doug » May 15th, 2019, 2:28 pm

They only Infiltrate this Forum to get answers on their low IQ Questions which they post on IT

they use your responses in a polemic-altered way to make us look like pedophiles, Retards, etc.

or they are simply telling lies like "im a female incel" or "incels can be attractive too", while in reality they sit behind their screens laughing while swiping through tinder
tremor
Staff Member

Re: I dont think it's a good idea to let women join this site

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 4:10 pm

High IQ.

To be fair, ITards usually post things from general discussion and foids stay in the bluepill forum which is our own normie zoo.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 4:12 pm

They will distort the truth and post fake news no matter what, incels can't win. If not these, they will lurk on more toxic incel forums and make us look bad even worse.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 4:20 pm

Best solution is simply to address the fallacious mindset. The fallacious mindset is the mindset of Antifa for instance, the biggest fascists yet call themselves antifascist. It's the hypocrite mindset which has no shame of fake news or logical fallacies. Normies will spread viscious lies about incels, but in their minds, they can do no wrong. There is actually great humor to be found in the Antifa mindset, when Antifa says things like "stalin did no wrong" and yet, shames the nazi swastika, there is a great humor in this. Hiding from the hypocrasy and pretending it will go away, will not work, it should be addressed, and confronted, where it stands.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 4:31 pm

Frenly reminder that you should feel free to report any trolling or bait like "I'm a foidcel teehee", "you guys just need to take a shower", "incels aren't a real thing" etc. on sight.

Bluepillers will never appreciate the grand gesture of being admitted here, therefore we have to get tough on them. They here are guilty until proven innocent, symmetrically to how we are treated on their platforms.
Drang nach Westen.
wiz4rdm4n88
Newcomer

Post by wiz4rdm4n88 » May 15th, 2019, 6:31 pm

tremor wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 4:31 pm
Frenly reminder that you should feel free to report any trolling or bait like "I'm a foidcel teehee", "you guys just need to take a shower", "incels aren't a real thing" etc. on sight.
Sorry, I'm new on these forums, what is a "foidcel"? It is an abbreviation of something? It would be kind of you to explain.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 6:33 pm

wiz4rdm4n88 wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:31 pm
Sorry, I'm new on these forums, what is a "foidcel"? It is an abbreviation of something? It would be kind of you to explain.
Foidcel="femcel". "Femcel" stands for the oxymoron of "female incel" and is a forced meme.

Foid=femoid=female humanoid.
Drang nach Westen.
wiz4rdm4n88
Newcomer

Post by wiz4rdm4n88 » May 15th, 2019, 6:34 pm

In my opinion, these forums should be restricted to men. Women can't be incels because any woman can get laid if she wants to, unlike us men. Maybe the admin could add some question at the end of the registration form that only men know the answer to? That'd be cool.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:58 pm

No such thing.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 7:02 pm

There used to be a few women on here who went on rants about how bad female-kind was, sadly they were banned and that window has since expired.

If the blue-pill subforums were to be deleted, they would just regurgitate bluepill on other areas of the internet. Best to confront the blue pill in our own turf. It's the only area of the internet where we can debate bluepillers without being banned.