i cant get anyone

Tales from around the globe
godoftheincels
Newcomer

i cant get anyone

Post by godoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 1:35 pm

for the past 7 years i've tried and failed at every interaction with females and males alike. i even switched from being straight to being gay about 3 years ago, to no avail. all gay relationships seem to be chads with other chads so i didnt fit in there either. im considering surgeries to become female now and date a chad myself just so i can feel human interaction :!:
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: i cant get anyone

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 4:32 pm

Spoiler alert, incels can't win. In short, I met a hot tranny before, she told me she was a chad back in day. Most of the hot trannies used to be chads. She told me about how hundreds upon hundreds of chicks wanted to sleep with her back in the day, but felt too much dysphoria to have a real relationship as a chad. I tried to contain my envy, because she was nice to me, but when I went home I felt a deep envy and despair. Kind of like how those pics of shemales with the 20 inch dicks and their balls are like twice the size of yours, and you know you can't win no matter what. Like how Bruce Jenner was the 1# athelete in the world and superrich, and I will never compare. In short, chads always win.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: i cant get anyone

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 7:33 pm

Also, one more thing. You can cut off your balls and be a shemale. But no way under any circumstances fuck a chad. fuсking chads is treason, chads get all the fun as is...making chads happy is the worst thing imo. By chad I also mean tyrone et al.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.