Re: What would you like to learn?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 2:45 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:44 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:27 am
AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:07 am
lordoftheincels I feel like either your a big troll or a Volcel.
I'm not a volcel, like some of the others on here.
Love offered herself to you directly and you showed us some dms. This is why I think your either a troll or a vcel. Am leaning more on the troll side.
Love offered herself to all of us, the rest of you are volcel for not trying.

Major hypocrisy since the other day you tried to get laid with a random normie who wasn't even into incels.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:45 pm
AfricanCel wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:27 am

I'm not a volcel, like some of the others on here.
Love offered herself to you directly and you showed us some dms. This is why I think your either a troll or a vcel. Am leaning more on the troll side.

Major hypocrisy since the other day you tried to get laid with a random normie who wasn't even into incels.
I actually tried lol, and got rejected. How am i suppose to know if she wasn't into incels?, we had a nice conversation and we both laughed, so i thought i had a chance.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 2:52 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
AfricanCel wrote:

I actually tried lol, and got rejected. How am i suppose to know if she wasn't into incels?, we had a nice conversation and we both laughed, so i thought i had a chance.
Friendly reminder that I still haven't got laid, and pity fucks are not ascension.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:52 pm
AfricanCel wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:

Friendly reminder that I still haven't got laid, and pity fucks are not ascension.
Pity fuck is still better than paying for it and it can possibly lead to ascension if she decides she wants to be with you. This is why I think you need to be honest with yourself on what you want exactly. Me for example, am looking for a relationship that includes it's perks, but pity fuck can possibly lead to a relationship, so am not closed off to that either. Are you looking for a relationship that includes other perks in addition to sex or just random sex only?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 3:20 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:52 pm
AfricanCel wrote:

Pity fuck is still better than paying for it and it can possibly lead to ascension if she decides she wants to be with you. This is why I think you need to be honest with yourself on what you want exactly. Me for example, am looking for a relationship that includes it's perks, but pity fuck can possibly lead to a relationship, so am not closed off to that either. Are you looking for a relationship that includes other perks in addition to sex or just random sex only?
I am focused on the here, and now, reality, not future potentials or guesses. Until I ascend I am an incel. In your imaginary world, I ascend in the future, this imaginary world, not reality. You can keep fantasizing, hypothesizing, like scientists do with their equations, but it is fantasy, not fact. This is not Minority Report, you are accusing me of future actions that happen in your imagination.