I Wish God Was Real.

Lordgoro

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by Lordgoro » May 16th, 2019, 3:02 am

in that case, im a true sinner! hehe
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:23 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 12:51 am
Why didn't you ask for her number?

If so why don't you just pray again and get a girlfriend.
I would but I can't pray again because I've already sinned by watching pοrn.
And somehow I'm the troll.

I thought jesus forgave all sins. Having a relationship with christ is male on male, and male-on-male relationships are usally very forgiving of polygamy.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 3:16 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:03 am
AfricanCel wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:23 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 12:51 am
Why didn't you ask for her number?

If so why don't you just pray again and get a girlfriend.
I would but I can't pray again because I've already sinned by watching pοrn.
And somehow I'm the troll.

I thought jesus forgave all sins. Having a relationship with christ is male on male, and male-on-male relationships are usally very forgiving of polygamy.
Having a relationship with Christ is male to male or female and nonsexual :lol: Jesus forgives our sins but we keep going back to our sins. As for me, my right hand and my eyes keeps making me sin even after I ask for forgiveness, and this applies to other guys too, Were in a sinner's cycle.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 3:22 am

Washing feet and a man that loves you unconditionally, tells you not to lust for women, and watches over you at all times. Sounds closet man.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:02 am
in that case, im a true sinner! hehe
:lol:
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 3:33 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:22 am
Washing feet and a man that loves you unconditionally, tells you not to lust for women, and watches over you at all times. Sounds closet man.
That's why only Jesus is capable of true love, which is different from sexual love. The washing of the feet is to tell his disciples that they have to be humble, because even though he's a God, he's humble. He tells you not to lust for women because you could be lusting for a married woman, which is considered adultery because you've already committed adultery in your heart, before you actually carry it out physically by lusting over her. I don't claim to be the holy lamb of God because I myself struggle to practice these rules. I often ask God, why did you make me to seek woman and lust over her, why hath thou maketh a woman for adam if ye wants him to seek thee?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Spoiler alert: Thats fag ѕhit bro, also foot-fetish is sexual. Turn dat other cheek. If Jesus was female I'd be like the biggest Christian on the planet. Also Jesus said to be asexual, asexual is mental illness. He said not to lust, for any woman, not just married. He litterally told people to cut off their hands and implied they should turn into a eunuch if they lust. Ironic that Christians love to bully transfolk and blame atheists for creating transssexuals, when they are the one circumcizing babies and literrally brainwashing kids to want to cut off their genitals.

Spoiler alert 2: Jesus of Nazi-reth was like the first literal Hitler. Jesus hated Jewry and the whole point of his religion was to cuck Jews and make them gay, so they become sterile. That ѕhit was never intended for Africans or any other race besides jews. Ironically it never caught on with jews, major backfire.

Also I'm not a Nazi, I'm not saying its right to exterminate all jews, but that was the general idea behind christianity, to brainwash people, mainly jews, into being sterile cucks.