I Wish God Was Real.

User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

I Wish God Was Real.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 4:58 pm

I lay on the floor in despair. My life feels hollow and meaningless, like a dystopia. I took the road of agnosticism, I ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge. With no god my life has no meaning or purpose.

I don't wish to be Bibleman. I don't wish to be a cuck for Christ. It's homo to have a relationship with male gods. But without god, my life has no meaning or purpose.

I want to worship Christ, but it makes me feel gay. I hate feeling like a fag. But I cannot live without the idea of my life having purpose. Without god there is no purpose, we are all meaningless products of evolution that have no grand purpose or meaning. The only reason Richard Dawkins didn't rope is because he has a loving wife.

It used to be comforting that despite being alone and incel, a God would be watching over me, telling me that He cared, no matter if I am tossed and tied by this world, a loving Alpha male would watch over my pathetic and helpless emo soul. But it has gotten too gay, makes me want to vomit.

I want to worship the female gods. I want to worship the pagan female gods of the Sun. I want to get on my knees and submit to the Female pagan gods of love and glory. I want to worship the Female god, who has breasts and a vagina. I want her to be the same as Christ, loving and of mercy, loving me unconditionally, the sinner I am. But physically female. I don't want to have a gay relationship with a bearded man who has a foot fetish.

I want to worship the Female Goddess. I don't wish to worship the goddess of feminism. The gods of feminism are evil sex-hating gods, who hate sex and cannot love. I want to worship a female god who enjoys me worshipping her breasts and pusѕy. A goddess of love who watches over me and loves me unconditionally. This is what I need, to function as a Human being, not an atheist washed about by the tides, without purpose or meaning.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 15th, 2019, 5:18 am

I actually do worship Christ. It's what has kept me from roping or going ER
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by Lordgoro » May 15th, 2019, 6:19 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 4:58 pm
I lay on the floor in despair. My life feels hollow and meaningless, like a dystopia. I took the road of agnosticism, I ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge. With no god my life has no meaning or purpose.

I don't wish to be Bibleman. I don't wish to be a cuck for Christ. It's homo to have a relationship with male gods. But without god, my life has no meaning or purpose.

I want to worship Christ, but it makes me feel gay. I hate feeling like a fag. But I cannot live without the idea of my life having purpose. Without god there is no purpose, we are all meaningless products of evolution that have no grand purpose or meaning. The only reason Richard Dawkins didn't rope is because he has a loving wife.

It used to be comforting that despite being alone and incel, a God would be watching over me, telling me that He cared, no matter if I am tossed and tied by this world, a loving Alpha male would watch over my pathetic and helpless emo soul. But it has gotten too gay, makes me want to vomit.

I want to worship the female gods. I want to worship the pagan female gods of the Sun. I want to get on my knees and submit to the Female pagan gods of love and glory. I want to worship the Female god, who has breasts and a vagina. I want her to be the same as Christ, loving and of mercy, loving me unconditionally, the sinner I am. But physically female. I don't want to have a gay relationship with a bearded man who has a foot fetish.

I want to worship the Female Goddess. I don't wish to worship the goddess of feminism. The gods of feminism are evil sex-hating gods, who hate sex and cannot love. I want to worship a female god who enjoys me worshipping her breasts and pusѕy. A goddess of love who watches over me and loves me unconditionally. This is what I need, to function as a Human being, not an atheist washed about by the tides, without purpose or meaning.
Reminds me of my FAVE scene...About this VERY SUBJECT! WAtch and ENJOY
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 12:58 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 5:18 am
I actually do worship Christ. It's what has kept me from roping or going ER
Having male-on-male intimate loving relationships is fine, provided it is in small quantities and not enforced as the social standard norm...
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:19 am
Reminds me of my FAVE scene...About this VERY SUBJECT! WAtch and ENJOY
Good aesthetics, but provides no answers...
Spoiler.
This world is a simulation, but it does not explain how the creators of this simulation came to be...
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by Lordgoro » May 15th, 2019, 9:58 pm

But asks the Right questions, im a classy elegant way.. hehe
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:58 pm
But asks the Right questions, im a classy elegant way.. hehe
That's nice.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 12:06 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 4:58 pm
I lay on the floor in despair. My life feels hollow and meaningless, like a dystopia. I took the road of agnosticism, I ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge. With no god my life has no meaning or purpose.

I don't wish to be Bibleman. I don't wish to be a cuck for Christ. It's homo to have a relationship with male gods. But without god, my life has no meaning or purpose.

I want to worship Christ, but it makes me feel gay. I hate feeling like a fag. But I cannot live without the idea of my life having purpose. Without god there is no purpose, we are all meaningless products of evolution that have no grand purpose or meaning. The only reason Richard Dawkins didn't rope is because he has a loving wife.

It used to be comforting that despite being alone and incel, a God would be watching over me, telling me that He cared, no matter if I am tossed and tied by this world, a loving Alpha male would watch over my pathetic and helpless emo soul. But it has gotten too gay, makes me want to vomit.

I want to worship the female gods. I want to worship the pagan female gods of the Sun. I want to get on my knees and submit to the Female pagan gods of love and glory. I want to worship the Female god, who has breasts and a vagina. I want her to be the same as Christ, loving and of mercy, loving me unconditionally, the sinner I am. But physically female. I don't want to have a gay relationship with a bearded man who has a foot fetish.

I want to worship the Female Goddess. I don't wish to worship the goddess of feminism. The gods of feminism are evil sex-hating gods, who hate sex and cannot love. I want to worship a female god who enjoys me worshipping her breasts and pusѕy. A goddess of love who watches over me and loves me unconditionally. This is what I need, to function as a Human being, not an atheist washed about by the tides, without purpose or meaning.
Dude, God is real, I am more than convinced. When I was 20, I use to be a Christian, and I prayed to God to bring me a woman, I even cried about it, then literarily the next day, a random woman that was in her early 30s and I was 20 at that time walked up to me and sat next to me. She literarily knew what I was thinking to the point where I could not even utter a word. The first thing she told me was that I looked like Michael Jackson, and she told me to stop worrying about girls, and to put God first that he will bring me someone. She walked with me around the train station, she put her arm around my arm like we were a couple, she was my type also and I never told her I was love deprived, it was like she knew I was love deprived. I felt genuinely loved at that moment, she smelled like the ocean, she hugged me tight before she departed from me, I was in awe. Never in my life have I met someone that not only understood what I was going through, but also gave me a glimpse of what I've always wanted. She left me with the messages "Put God first and everything else will be added onto you." This happened a day after I prayed to God, no lie.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 12:51 am

Why didn't you ask for her number?

If so why don't you just pray again and get a girlfriend.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: I Wish God Was Real.

Post by AfricanCel » May 16th, 2019, 2:23 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 12:51 am
Why didn't you ask for her number?

If so why don't you just pray again and get a girlfriend.
I would but I can't pray again because I've already sinned by watching pοrn.
Post Reply