Other inceldom related forums

Xenon
Newcomer

Other inceldom related forums

Post by Xenon » May 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Of course, I don't want to advertise the competition, that's why I ask the mods to delete the thread if in the wrong section and/or they will deem it to be the best thing to do.

As by title, do you guys frequent and post on other incel-related forums, as .co, or on speficically incel subreddits? My question stems expecially from seeing how some features are fundamentally different between "here" and "there", and how, here, the amount of shitposting and trolling is near zero and the moderation is way more balanced. All in all, here it is, well, more chill, and the discusson is not so /r9k/ styled (and this is a great feature indeed).
Cthulhu
Newcomer

Re: Other inceldom related forums

Post by Cthulhu » May 15th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Xenon wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Of course, I don't want to advertise the competition, that's why I ask the mods to delete the thread if in the wrong section and/or they will deem it to be the best thing to do.

As by title, do you guys frequent and post on other incel-related forums, as .co, or on speficically incel subreddits? My question stems expecially from seeing how some features are fundamentally different between "here" and "there", and how, here, the amount of shitposting and trolling is near zero and the moderation is way more balanced. All in all, here it is, well, more chill, and the discusson is not so /r9k/ styled (and this is a great feature indeed).
I visit .co but less frequently as opposed to this site. I never go on Plebbit since normtards make fun of Incels there.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 4:08 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 2:05 pm
I visit .co but less frequently as opposed to this site. I never go on Plebbit since normtards make fun of Incels there.
Tbh plebbit is unusable because of exorbitant amounts of soy there.
Drang nach Westen.
wiz4rdm4n88
Newcomer

Post by wiz4rdm4n88 » May 15th, 2019, 6:45 pm

All incel-related subreddits have been closed because apparently incels are evil misogynists and enemies of the society.. that's ridiculous. As if normies and bimbos weren't evil. Avoid Reddit (except maybe the dark jokes subreddit, which is occasionally funny).
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Society is the enemy of nature...I'm waiting for the day society stops ruining the habitat and dumping chemicals into the world, only after then can they declare the moral high-ground.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 6:57 pm

wiz4rdm4n88 wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:45 pm
All incel-related subreddits have been closed because apparently incels are evil misogynists and enemies of the society.. that's ridiculous. As if normies and bimbos weren't evil. Avoid Reddit (except maybe the dark jokes subreddit, which is occasionally funny).
Incel man bad. Incel man hurts muh feelings. Shut incel man down.
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 8:21 am

Also .cocels delete threads about .net on their forum, last time I checked some of their mods were mods on braincels as well and many minor forums are run by folks previously exiled from .co out of that Turkish guy's entimy towards them. What's more incel wiki, moderated by them, deleted the page and mentions of this forums after the recent increase in activity. Hence the similarities in "there". This whole "there" is all run by the same clique.
Drang nach Westen.
Xenon
Newcomer

Post by Xenon » May 16th, 2019, 10:18 am

tremor wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 8:21 am
Also .cocels delete threads about .net on their forum, last time I checked some of their mods were mods on braincels as well and many minor forums are run by folks previously exiled from .co out of that Turkish guy's entimy towards them. What's more incel wiki, moderated by them, deleted the page and mentions of this forums after the recent increase in activity. Hence the similarities in "there". This whole "there" is all run by the same clique.
I see, thanks for the explanation! I noticed quite a few similarities between .co, braincels, and all the most fringe forums (like blackpill.is, whitepill.is, a personal what-the-actual-fuck favourite, and the one about "rapecels") and some members seem to be active on all of them. I was equally surprised not to see this forum on the incel wiki, now I uderstand why, they must be afraid of the competition.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Xenon wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 10:18 am
I see, thanks for the explanation!
You're welcome.
I noticed quite a few similarities between .co, braincels, and all the most fringe forums (like blackpill.is, whitepill.is, a personal what-the-actual-fuck favourite, and the one about "rapecels") and some members seem to be active on all of them.
Tbh with current interpretation of rape (literally everything a sub-Chad does (or doesn't really do)) rapepill begins to make sense. Most men legit can't exist without """"""""raping"""""" females under 3rd world feminazism, this should be revised, even though ѕhit seems to be beyond repair.
I was equally surprised not to see this forum on the incel wiki, now I uderstand why, they must be afraid of the competition.
It was there some time ago, but the forum wasn't particularly active back then. It still falls behind many of the incel sites, but has noticeably accelerated lately.
Drang nach Westen.