Why are average and ugly/fat women so delusional?

bcroger2

Why are average and ugly/fat women so delusional?

Post by bcroger2 » May 14th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Most average and ugly/fat women are delusional. My sister is overweight and wants to date some 9/10 Neurosurgeon. I've had 40-something-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chad (which is why I am a virgin) but I still look decent and am in good shape(work out on a daily basis.) I would rather be a virgin than date/fuck an obese sow that can barely get my dick hard on. Nowadays obese women think they can get with fit guys and ugly, but educated women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average and the average ones think they can get with whoever they want.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Why are average and ugly/fat women so delusional?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Estrogen. Estrogen is a variant of the testosterone molecule, they are almost equally identical molecules. Estrogen is an 18 chain variant of the 19 chain testosterone. It causes the same effects, such as grandiose delusions, ie. Sports atheletes who think they are the champion of the world and sports. A fat girl demanding a rich doctor boyfriend is the equivalent of the weakling nerd who fantasizes about being a sports champion.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Actually obese is becoming the new average pretty quickly. It's over. Even if we could compete, the possible output would be limited to an insane hamplanet.
Drang nach Westen.
Doug
Newcomer

Post by Doug » May 15th, 2019, 1:21 pm

The answer is simple, hypergamy
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Doug wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:21 pm
High IQ tbh ngl.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Doug wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Hypergamy is the delusion, I think he was asking what is the cause of the hypergamy.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Ksboy71
Newcomer

Post by Ksboy71 » May 16th, 2019, 10:20 pm

Because they have a vagina. Females know males want it regardless of what they may or may not weigh....say Chad goes out clubbing and doesn't pick up on the Stacy hes been eyeballing because of a GigaChad swooping in and claiming the prize. Now Chad has a problem of where hes going to stick his dick in later on so he switches focus to the drunk fat girl that has been eyeballing him because she knows GigaChad is not having any part of her. Even when fat girls lose they still win.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 17th, 2019, 12:01 am

femoids are constantly told that "big is beautiful bby" and so they have this flawed outlook on themselves; they see themselves are queens. Ugly stupid c*nts.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 9:56 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:01 am
femoids are constantly told that "big is beautiful bby" and so they have this flawed outlook on themselves; they see themselves are queens. Ugly stupid c*nts.
Maybe they already believe they are kweens before they start overeating to cope with not getting Chad they think they are entitled to. Then ѕhit just gets worse as they continue not getting Chad.

Also tbh if big means she's is tall and still feminine-shaped, not like a low-effort tranny, then it's real talk IMO. Normtards, as usual, misuse the language.
Drang nach Westen.