My lust for

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

My lust for

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 12:41 pm

my hands. Was in the shower yesterday, I consider this the netherrealms. I don't stand in the shower like a normal person, I lay on my knees in despair, like a gothic meme while the water rolls over me. I gaze upon eternity and the future seems dark. I close my eyes as hard as possible, in my mind I see the cyberrealms, visions of strange alien circuits in my mind's eye. I wonder upon eternity and what it feels like to have the feeling of no oxygen in my lungs. I look upon my body, I see a hairy mess, my body is not my own, it is just there, I am just there, living inside a simulated reality, an orwellian dystopian realms.

I stand up. I look at my hands. I suddenly realize that I lust for my own hands. The water makes them luminous and shiny like a sexy hentai anime, of a woman with the perfect legs. I realize I am sexually aroused by how perfect my fingers look. I try to lick and caress my own fingers but I feel no satisfaction. I realize that I have gone without sex for so long I have gone mad.

I define this as a fetish. My definition of a fetish is a sexual attraction, that cannot provide any real satisfaction. I do not view boobs as a fetish, because I can put my dick between 2 boobs and cum. You might say that, why cant I just use my hands to masturbate? Masturbating does not feel real to me. It just feels like electrical sensation, there is no love or humanity to it. My life feels like I am in some gothic realms like dark souls, it is dark and devoid of positive life-fuel.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: My lust for

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 12:45 pm

The point I am trying to make is, my lust for my hands is not a geniune sexuality. I may feel lust and arousal for them, but it is demonic and not wholesome and pure. That is what I am saying about women's attraction to men. It is not geniune. Usually a woman will have no interest in 99% of guys and obsess over 1% of guys. Might not always be chad, but it will always be one guy and ignoring the rest of all the other guys like they don't matter.

Male sexuality is a synergy between physical reality and internal reality. Female sexuality is dominated by internal reality, enhanced by physical reality. Female sexuality is cloud-like and fickle. It is not grounded or rooted like male sexuality. Female sexuality is hazy, spirit-like.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.