Could i ascend by asking out a blind girl?

AfricanCel

Re: Could i ascend by asking out a blind girl?

Post by AfricanCel » May 15th, 2019, 11:30 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Did you take a shower?
3 showers, dolce and gabbana perfume and baby powder to smell good.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 5:57 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:02 pm
update: Ascension plan failed!, it's officially over for me. I asked her to go for ice cream with me at a nearby restaurant, she said it would be nice, but she doesn't want to go anywhere without her father. Then I said she could wait in the conference room while I go get the ice cream for both of us, she said no with conviction. Then I said, "don't you like ice cream"?, then she said "am not interested" If I had tried harder, I would be jeopardizing my job because she would have told her father. It over for me. I hate this world, I hate this life, I've been deprived of intimacy all my life, it's fuсking sucks. Am just trying to fuсking live, but I constantly get rejected by women to subhuman levels. Am going to start saving for my funeral, I can't live another year like this. This should also be a daily reminder to fellow Incels, no matter what you do, no matter how much you change, femoids will never consider you enough to date you. It's like a fuсking curse.
Yes, it is over. No, you should try when you feel like it and see no obstacles. Just remember that Chad doesn't have to do anything and if she was "interested" it would be a "yes" regardless of what exactly you suggested doing. Except going straight to sex of course, they don't want to deflate the only thing they can possibly trade.
Drang nach Westen.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 16th, 2019, 3:32 pm

I am honestly NOT surprised... Incels cannot win.. At least in the realm of love and sex...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 7:01 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:32 pm
I am honestly NOT surprised... Incels cannot win.. At least in the realm of love and sex...
Actually when you're legit subhuman you might as well have troubles in all the other parts of your life because a norman's load is a burden for physiological and other hardly controllable reasons.
Drang nach Westen.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 16th, 2019, 11:22 pm

You're referring to a domino effect... In many cases, you may be right...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!