Sorry, after a While I had to.

User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 8:31 pm

I was curious about this social phenomena (it's mostly american, I never heard about here, even media aren't talking so much of it), so I lurked this forum for a while.
After a while I feel like there is something I can add.

You are the lucky ones.

Let me tell my story.

At 23 I was diagnosed, and I had surgery. I don't want to give scary details, I just "don't produce any testosterone anymore". After some therapy, it was the time to take artificial (I think bovine, or so) testosterone, to get back "a normal libido", since I could (in theory) penetrate a woman. (not getting her pregnant).
I started with the bare minimum required, and after one year the doctor call me to increase the amount, because of "you must have back a normal libido, and so and so".
I said "NO, thanks".

What happened in this year?

Well, when you don't have testosterone production anymore, you start to see women in a different way. First, their bodies have no power anymore. My eyes didn't "automatically" stare at cleavages, or miniskirts, nor any women body can produce effects on your mind. I can still think a woman is sexy, but I don't "feel" she is sexy. After one year like that, I had the chance to observe them. I 've seen how they use their power on men. I've seen clearly what their project is.

Basically, "sex" and pleasure (as we think to it) is a male think. It doesn't exists at all on women side. What they want is someone with money and good fit to support their parenting project. They care of their eggs and the offspring. Men are just details in the plan. Not even the most important. When I stopped to feel attraction to them, when their voice wasn't special anymore, when they were a colleague like any other, I've just seen that. Clearly.

Basically, it is a scam. They will pretend to like whatever you say, if this needs to go with their parenting projects. If you are in a society where a woman must like sex, they will pretend do like sex. If you live in a society when men want women to don't like sex , then they will just play the eternal virgin.

It's advertisement: like when you get scammed. The advertisement says the product fits with you, and this is what they act. Because they want your money, and they want your support during their parenting project.

After I realized that, I choose to only get the minimal amount of testosterone to be healthy (to avoid growing boobs, basically) , but not the one which would have made me "feel the urge". After I got freedom, I had all my income for me. I traveled when my colleagues are spending all their money for the parenting projects of their wives. I had hobbies, I have free time, I literally had the life I wanted, without a parasite pretending to "love" to spend money for. They don't love you, they love their parenting project, meaning their eggs.

The first part of my new life some of them was aiming at me to pay the bill to her eggs, but I rejected it using my "problem" as an excuse. Some of them tried to convince me to adoption or artificial insemination, because I had a good job. When they realized their BODIES have NO POWER on me, they just show their real faces and they HATED me.

All of them. When they realize their bodies have NO POWER on me, they just freak out and they show their real face. It's a matter of power.
The power to choose the partner, and the power to bound him to them, enough to support their parental project. It's all about their eggs.

In the last 20 years, I just keep observing them, and I just see how they are. Now , since my friends are approaching the 40s, when testosterone and metabolism have a natural drop, some of my best friend starts to admit I'm right. Too late: they ruined their life supporting the parasites, feeding their eggs.

Now I am surrounded by divorced women, and long-time female incels, because of age. Now they don't care so much of my "problem", so most of them say they don't care of it because they don't want more babies. Sure. But they kept the lifestyle of parasite: they still look for someone to pay their bills. They pretend to love sex, when it is just a POWER they have to force a man to pay their bills.

You are the lucky ones. You don't realize that because of testosterone. When you will reach an age when testosterone will decrease together with metabolism, you will be grateful to be "incels". It is a bless. It means the parasites are competing for sucking life to someone else. You are the lucky ones.

I think most of you is intelligent enough to get a good education and a good job. Which means, sooner or later some parasite will aim at you to support her eggs. They will pretend to love you, to like what you like and to like sex. Most of you will fall in the scam: because of testosterone.

I wish you to survive this phase. And live like free humans.

Remember: women are aiming to POWER.

- The power to choose the partner (and to change it with another)
- The power to bind him to them, and make him support their parenting project.

Everything else ("love", "sex") is just advertisement. Which means a scam.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Welcome to the club. Most of us discovered black pill, with our balls still attached, but yes high T can often cloud one's judgement, in terms of dating dynamics.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Blackpill 101: wymyn can only be truly attracted to Chad. With the majority of men it's all a LARP, right.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 9:00 pm

tremor wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:55 pm
Blackpill 101: wymyn can only be truly attracted to Chad. With the majority of men it's all a LARP, right.
No, they are only attracted by their parenting project. "Chads" are just a detail in the project. besides, when they realize competition for chads is too hard, you will be the prey again, because they need power on someone, to be sure he will support The Project.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 9:02 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Welcome to the club. Most of us discovered black pill, with our balls still attached, but yes high T can often cloud one's judgement, in terms of dating dynamics.
No, I'm not in the club I think. You're so sad because the monsters aren't liking you, so you didn't understood the point. You still miss them. I don't.

I could raise my dose of artificial testosterone up to a point I can have some sex, but I choose to don't. While you, would wag your tails like a dog, if any woman started to approach you.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 9:07 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 9:02 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Welcome to the club. Most of us discovered black pill, with our balls still attached, but yes high T can often cloud one's judgement, in terms of dating dynamics.
No, I'm not in the club I think. You're so sad because the monsters aren't liking you, so you didn't understood the point. You still miss them. I don't.

I could raise my dose of artificial testosterone up to a point I can have some sex, but I choose to don't. While you, would wag your tails like a dog, if any woman started to approach you.
Just lol. I wrote the thesis on female sexuality and the 80/20 rule. I'm well aware female sexual behavoir towards males is demonic. And I didn't need to cut off my balls to find this out, and you come here acting like you made some amazing new discovery that you want to share to us ignorant inkels.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Just lol. I wrote the thesis on female sexuality and the 80/20 rule. I'm well aware female sexual behavoir towards males is demonic. And I didn't need to cut off my balls to find this out, and you come here acting like you made some amazing new discovery that you want to share to us ignorant inkels.

If you still miss women, you didn't get the point enough

I wonder how any university (maybe some liberal art one?) may accept the Pareto conjecture (that you call "80/20 rule") since it was never mathematically proven. Anyhow, since couples are more than 20% of population, 80/20 is clearly a divorce from reality.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 9:41 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 9:19 pm
Just lol. I wrote the thesis on female sexuality and the 80/20 rule. I'm well aware female sexual behavoir towards males is demonic. And I didn't need to cut off my balls to find this out, and you come here acting like you made some amazing new discovery that you want to share to us ignorant inkels.

If you still miss women, you didn't get the point enough

I wonder how any university (maybe some liberal art one?) may accept the Pareto conjecture (that you call "80/20 rule") since it was never mathematically proven. Anyhow, since couples are more than 20% of population, 80/20 is clearly a divorce from reality.
I don't know you, so maybe back when you had a sex-drive you were a gigachad and had your fill. I never had any such luck, and so my need for a female may be different than yours.

I do think your theory of Parent-Project isn't the case. If women's primarily goal was to seduce males to raise their kids, then there wouldn't be 46% single mothers.

Second, I do know that actual eunuchs had a sex drive and got laid (with both females and males) because, your body makes T besides balls, and if your body had litterally 0 t you would shutdown completely. T is like engine rpm, an engine needs to run at 1000 rpm, beta males its like 3000 alphas 6000, trannies probably 2000 or so, using subsitute fuel (ethanol). you are telling me your engine runs at 0 rpm idle, and does not use substitute fuel...not possible.

Also, don't know what a Pareto thing is, in terms of 80/20 I was talking about a study done by OkCupid on attraction.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 9:59 pm

I don't know you, so maybe back when you had a sex-drive you were a gigachad and had your fill. I never had any such luck, and so my need for a female may be different than yours.
You don't need to be a "gigachad" to getting laid. Just normal is more than enough, even thou I don't know how it works in the USA. But, since it seems you are obsessed by sex , I wonder if women are really that choosy.

If women's primarily goal was to seduce males to raise their kids, then there wouldn't be 46% single mothers.
46% of population made of single mothers is such a ridiculous number in terms of statistics, I will not even consider it. Really, you have no idea what an order of magnitude is. I think you did some liberal art school, for sure. I would have kicked off my university at the first quarter if I had show to believe something like that. No, really?


Second, I do know that actual eunuchs had a sex drive and got laid (with both females and males) because, your body makes T besides balls, and if your body had litterally 0 t you would shutdown completely.
Again, everytime you speak I see the background of a liberal art school, where the basics of science (quantities) is banned, because of being too close with reality. ~90+ of testosteron is produced by testicles. If you suppress testosterone completely, like removing testicles, you must take artificial one or you start develop boobs and a feminine voice.....


T is like engine rpm, an engine needs to run at 1000 rpm, beta males its like 3000 alphas 6000, trannies probably 2000 or so, using subsitute fuel (ethanol). you are telling me your engine runs at 0 rpm idle, and does not use substitute fuel...not possible.
Your understanding of human biology is just ridiculous. Besides, having testosterone has nothing to do with being "alpha" or "beta" . Which, by the way, are terms coming from a theory about wolves, which emerged to be wrong because the sample was not a real pack.

I have no clue what your education in STEM was, just because it shows too little to be assessed...
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
User avatar
kenobyte
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorry, after a While I had to.

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Also, don't know what a Pareto thing is, in terms of 80/20 I was talking about a study done by OkCupid on attraction.
If you had the minimal skill required to talk about 80/20, enough to do a decent thesis , you would know 80/20 was an empirical rule Pareto did observing the percentage of land owners in Italy versus the amount of people working on the farms as a workforce.

Of course this was never proven to be a normal distribution, and only applies under some mathematical condition, which aren't common.

OkCupid cannot be a source in any scientific kind of paper, for the record, unless you can describe exactly the raw data for peer review.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
Post Reply