On nice guys

User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

On nice guys

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 7:03 pm

"Nice guy" is a trending internet meme used by normtards to cyber-bully incels who try to ascend by following the advice these normtards give while virtue-signaling.

I would like to point out what I would call a major misinterpretation of the phenomenon. As it often happens, the trouble is caused by normans' hypocrisy, cowardice and boastfulness.

The justification for the bullying is that "these entitled neckbeards mistake being nice for being spineless and want wymyn to fuck them because they hold doors for ladies". While the second part is plain fake news and gives off strawman vibes, the first is where misinterpretation actually lies.

A nice guy's struggle is about trying to follow the rules behind which there is no force that would punish the violators. As I have already mentioned, a nice guy sticks to formulaic rules like "just be confident, just do chivalry, just keep her entertained, just pay her enough attention, just lower your standards, just be 7'3" or whatever else. A tiny detail to notice is that they seldom actually promise success these days, even though it used to be a thing before the nice guy hysteria.

Anyway, the real problem with following bluepilled solution manual to dating problems is that nobody guarantees with force that the rules, the existence of which normans imply, actually work. Another, this time a major detail to pay attention to is how they, when called out for their bullshit, deny these dating rules exist.

Not that they are wrong, but historically normans were less concerned of actual existence of rules when there was force behind them, no matter real or not, so effectively these non-existent rules existed to them. Basically, to normans rules exist if and only if there is force behind them that punishes the violators. In other words, if there is force behind a set of rules, normans will follow those and if normans follow a set of rules you can safely assume there is force that scares them and can supposedly punish those who disobey, even though the force may be fictional. Might makes right.

An example to illustrate this is religion. It used to be a good tool of enforcing monogamy and morality. Normtards would follow the "rules" of going to heaven in the afterlife for fear of the God/Devil bogeyman. As Voltaire brilliantly put it, "If God didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent Him". Modern normies laugh at "religious superstitions" and fashionably declare themselves atheists to project alleged strength, to brag about not fearing the bogeyman that would keep them wake at night.
It's to a degree similar with totalitarian regimes and ideologies related to them.

So, nice guys are bullied by normans for taking their advice because, once they leave the plane of virtue signaling, it becomes a sign of weakness and cuckoldry ("being spineless and pathetic") to them. This explanation is more universal than the "these are incels and denial who just want good guy points for themselves", even relatively successful normans can do that because they are all NPC at large and never mature for their mentality to be different from that of the Stone Age. We are the real civilized humans and the real NT.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Normans are beyond reason. They tell incel advice to be nice to women to get laid. Then when incels are nice to women to get laid, they blame them for doing what they told them to do in the first place.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
Cthulhu
Newcomer
Posts: 6
Joined: April 30th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by Cthulhu » May 13th, 2019, 7:25 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Normans are beyond reason. They tell incel advice to be nice to women to get laid. Then when incels are nice to women to get laid, they blame them for doing what they told them to do in the first place.
I don't think normans tell incels to be nice TO GET LAID, but just for the sake of being nice. I haven't seen any norman say "be nice to get pusѕy", they just say "be nice and women will appreciate you for who you are and they'll become friends with you then you might get laid" (I know being nice doesn't work either way since incels are doomed regardless of how they act).
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

For some, being a cuck and trying to fit into a lukewarm society, is as bad as the incel itself. Even Christ, the king of mellow, said that being lukewarm was worse than sin itself.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 10:50 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm
For some, being a cuck and trying to fit into a lukewarm society, is as bad as the incel itself. Even Christ, the king of mellow, said that being lukewarm was worse than sin itself.
Trying to fit in is a good option for normies who are eligible for cooperation and compromise. Incels are not, therefore to us "mog or get mogged" relationship model applies and any concessions involves tons of risk, may as well be fatal.
Drang nach Westen.
DarthZaza
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 12:08 am

Re: On nice guys

Post by DarthZaza » May 15th, 2019, 4:14 am

tremor wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:03 pm
"Nice guy" is a trending internet meme used by normtards to cyber-bully incels who try to ascend by following the advice these normtards give while virtue-signaling.

I would like to point out what I would call a major misinterpretation of the phenomenon. As it often happens, the trouble is caused by normans' hypocrisy, cowardice and boastfulness.

The justification for the bullying is that "these entitled neckbeards mistake being nice for being spineless and want wymyn to fuck them because they hold doors for ladies". While the second part is plain fake news and gives off strawman vibes, the first is where misinterpretation actually lies.

A nice guy's struggle is about trying to follow the rules behind which there is no force that would punish the violators. As I have already mentioned, a nice guy sticks to formulaic rules like "just be confident, just do chivalry, just keep her entertained, just pay her enough attention, just lower your standards, just be 7'3" or whatever else. A tiny detail to notice is that they seldom actually promise success these days, even though it used to be a thing before the nice guy hysteria.

Anyway, the real problem with following bluepilled solution manual to dating problems is that nobody guarantees with force that the rules, the existence of which normans imply, actually work. Another, this time a major detail to pay attention to is how they, when called out for their bullshit, deny these dating rules exist.

Not that they are wrong, but historically normans were less concerned of actual existence of rules when there was force behind them, no matter real or not, so effectively these non-existent rules existed to them. Basically, to normans rules exist if and only if there is force behind them that punishes the violators. In other words, if there is force behind a set of rules, normans will follow those and if normans follow a set of rules you can safely assume there is force that scares them and can supposedly punish those who disobey, even though the force may be fictional. Might makes right.

An example to illustrate this is religion. It used to be a good tool of enforcing monogamy and morality. Normtards would follow the "rules" of going to heaven in the afterlife for fear of the God/Devil bogeyman. As Voltaire brilliantly put it, "If God didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent Him". Modern normies laugh at "religious superstitions" and fashionably declare themselves atheists to project alleged strength, to brag about not fearing the bogeyman that would keep them wake at night.
It's to a degree similar with totalitarian regimes and ideologies related to them.

So, nice guys are bullied by normans for taking their advice because, once they leave the plane of virtue signaling, it becomes a sign of weakness and cuckoldry ("being spineless and pathetic") to them. This explanation is more universal than the "these are incels and denial who just want good guy points for themselves", even relatively successful normans can do that because they are all NPC at large and never mature for their mentality to be different from that of the Stone Age. We are the real civilized humans and the real NT.

+1
Xenon
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: March 30th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by Xenon » May 16th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:25 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Normans are beyond reason. They tell incel advice to be nice to women to get laid. Then when incels are nice to women to get laid, they blame them for doing what they told them to do in the first place.
I don't think normans tell incels to be nice TO GET LAID, but just for the sake of being nice. I haven't seen any norman say "be nice to get pusѕy", they just say "be nice and women will appreciate you for who you are and they'll become friends with you then you might get laid" (I know being nice doesn't work either way since incels are doomed regardless of how they act).
Well put, the meme about "nice guys" is mostly about people saying they're nice but, as a matter of fact, acting in a whole different direction. I thought it is fairly old, like coming from a decade ago or s.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by lordoftheincels » May 16th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Spoiler alert, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a woman, for the purpose of sex and or relationships. This is healthy and natural.

It is unhealthy, and unnatural, to be a white knight cuck who is nice to women even when women never do anything nice for him. This is the way of the numale.


Final spoiler alert, it is silly to shame incels for being toxic. You'd be toxic too if your whole life you were a reject who never gotten any love or sexual satisfaction.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: On nice guys

Post by tremor » May 16th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Xenon wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:34 pm
Well put, the meme about "nice guys" is mostly about people saying they're nice but, as a matter of fact, acting in a whole different direction. I thought it is fairly old, like coming from a decade ago or s.
Chad can jump to "acting in a whole different direction" skipping the nice guy part. Also if you don't "act in a whole different direction" you are labeled impotent or gay or just end up as an orbiter.

In short, females will always "rationalize" their lust for Chad and hate for sub-Chad. It's not about "hypocrisy of those fat neckbeards", it's about them not being Chad.

Original post was on why exactly normtards mock nice guys though.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: On nice guys

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 4:52 pm

Genius level IQ 🙌
Not here; go away! :?
Post Reply