Men's reproductive rights

tremor
Staff Member

Men's reproductive rights

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Somehow le gender equality doesn't apply to reproductive rights. Whenever an intercourse occurs, even under contraception an unwanted pregnancy may happen and it will be completely up to the roastie whether to give birth or not. Moreover, the dude will most likely end up cucked into paying "child support", spending which in some parts of the world is a prerogative of the wh*re, with little to no restrictions. No one can guarantee the money actually goes to spawn.

For humaneness reasons, IMO, abortion should be banned except cases of miscarriage and other threats to the female's or the spawn's future life. What's more, unless it can be proven that the man consented to unprotected sex, it should be his choice whether to support the child or not. If consent is confirmed, then paternity test should be conducted to verify that this particular guy is supposed to pay.

Actually, alimony rape attempt could be a punishable offence, but after all le happy single mom will already have it on easy or in some cases maybe even medium difficulty as opposed to the tutorial mode.

This will encourage females to make better mating choices and appreciate their partners more so that they would be more likely to stay.
Spoiler.
Also stop giving single mothers taxbux
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Men's reproductive rights

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 4:48 pm

So what should happen? Black women going homeless and the 5 kids they have growing up to be criminals?

Women behave based on emotions not logic. If a man has no intention of raising his kids it should be his right to have an abortion. I am against late stage abortions btw, the abortion must be done before the fetus has a brain, once it has a brain the soul enters the fetus.

If the fetus has a brain its too late, even though the parents are obviously too stupid to know better, so its a kind of irony and bad math. But having morals is worth it in the long run, imo.

Fun fact, I know another incel, who had no father growing up...the father asked for an abortion and was denied. This incel hates their father even though it was their mother who chose them to be born and live a miserable life of incel. Their whole life was complete misery btw, in all ways not just incel. Just an example of female emotional reasoning over logic.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 5:33 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 4:48 pm
So what should happen? Black women going homeless and the 5 kids they have growing up to be criminals?

Women behave based on emotions not logic. If a man has no intention of raising his kids it should be his right to have an abortion. I am against late stage abortions btw, the abortion must be done before the fetus has a brain, once it has a brain the soul enters the fetus.

If the fetus has a brain its too late, even though the parents are obviously too stupid to know better, so its a kind of irony and bad math. But having morals is worth it in the long run, imo.

Fun fact, I know another incel, who had no father growing up...the father asked for an abortion and was denied. This incel hates their father even though it was their mother who chose them to be born and live a miserable life of incel. Their whole life was complete misery btw, in all ways not just incel. Just an example of female emotional reasoning over logic.
NPC would still NPC, only roasties would lose some of their privilege. Also they already are allegedly stronk, independent and empowered enough to provide for themselves.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 5:38 pm

I'm not interested in giving SJWs more empowered victimhood.

Imagine how it will be when you take away abortion from strong black womens. Blacks will proliferate like rabbits and next UNICEF is taking 10% of our taxes to donate to broken cities and broken homes. It is in both our and the blacks mutual interest not to proliferate like rabbits. I genuinely believe blacks are not happy being homeless or in gangs. This is a non-linear equation, the birth rates are exponential. This will eventually result in major racial conflict as blacks demand more taxes than Americans can afford. I am the one trying to promote peace and real morality while everyone else wants to put their head in sand and go on about fictitious moralities. This is not a fiction, this is a guarantee. This is real world, world>words. Alternative is keep bombing the Muslims and stealing their oil in order to fund lavish lifestyles and pay taxes to broken homes and broken cities. Money does not grow on trees, most Americans think it does. Most Americans can think the birthrate of those in poverty can be infinite and nothing can go wrong.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 5:38 pm
I'm not interested in giving SJWs more empowered victimhood.

Imagine how it will be when you take away abortion from strong black womens. Blacks will proliferate like rabbits and next UNICEF is taking 10% of our taxes to donate to broken cities and broken homes. It is in both our and the blacks mutual interest not to proliferate like rabbits. I genuinely believe blacks are not happy being homeless or in gangs. This is a non-linear equation, the birth rates are exponential. This will eventually result in major racial conflict as blacks demand more taxes than Americans can afford. I am the one trying to promote peace and real morality while everyone else wants to put their head in sand and go on about fictitious moralities. This is not a fiction, this is a guarantee. This is real world, world>words. Alternative is keep bombing the Muslims and stealing their oil in order to fund lavish lifestyles and pay taxes to broken homes and broken cities. Money does not grow on trees, most Americans think it does.
Cut down the welfare and invest the money in the police and other internal troops. We should not rehabilitate, but punish. They more you give them, the more they ask for.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 5:52 pm

This is republican rhetoric in a nutshell. Punishment and subjugation.

Yes lets continue to breed infinite amounts of criminals so prison profiteers can use our tax money to fund their lavish lifestyles while victims of circumstance live in subhuman conditions.

The rational approach is to reduce welfare by reducing the amount of children born into poverty. Sanity it seems has long gone out the window though.

I live in a town where politicians extort tax money from everyone to fund a police force noone wants or needs. It is borderline next to a black town, I guess your solution is to increase the amount of black criminals migrating into the surrounding towns, and extort tax money from predominately white suburbs to pay for a police force noone wants in the first place. Bravo.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 5:58 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 5:52 pm
This is republican rhetoric in a nutshell. Punishment and subjugation.

Yes lets continue to breed infinite amounts of criminals so prison profiteers can use our tax money to fund their lavish lifestyles while victims of circumstance live in subhuman conditions.

The rational approach is to reduce welfare by reducing the amount of children born into poverty. Sanity it seems has long gone out the window though.

I live in a town where politicians extort tax money from everyone to fund a police force noone wants or needs. It is borderline next to a black town, I guess your solution is to increase the amount of black criminals migrating into the surrounding towns, and extort tax money from predominately white suburbs to pay for a police force noone wants in the first place. Bravo.
There is no full equivalent of nigger ghettos in my area, so yes, the whole thing may not be the best idea.

Anyway, if these people do not fully belong to the nation and in fact pose a threat to it, a decent citizen has the moral responsibility to crush them with tanks. Well, actually it's not moral, but pretty Machiavellian thing to spill blood for the sake of preventing even greater bloodshed (or other damage, I suggest converting it all to money), but you probably get what I mean.
Drang nach Westen.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 14th, 2019, 5:55 am

“Men’s reproductive rights” is a giant oxymoron.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 7:53 am

Xero1101 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 5:55 am
Tbh, but the consequences of unwanted reproduction could be minimized for men too.
Drang nach Westen.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 14th, 2019, 10:45 pm

tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 7:53 am
Xero1101 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 5:55 am
Tbh, but the consequences of unwanted reproduction could be minimized for men too.
Of course men should have more rights when it comes to reproduction, I mean without a man’s sperm no human is currently alive. The issue is that society deems a woman’s womb more important than a man’s testicles and sperm. When in acuality both should be treated with the exact same importance because they both do have the exact same importance, contrary to what many people will tell you.