Most women are low iq.
And high IQ ones still only want Chad.
Wow.
bcroger2 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 1:38 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 6:17 am
Most women are low iq.
Women statistically have about the same IQ as men, but women have lower crystallized intelligence. They can get degrees, but its hard for them to become experts in their fields. That's why there are so few women ph.ds or female investors.
I see.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Women are more cringy than incels.

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 8:57 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm
I long for the days when obese women used to hit on me.

Still waiting for explanation of why women are so crazy about CandyCrush.
Chadcels.net. Again.
Drang nach Westen.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 14th, 2019, 9:40 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 12:10 am
Deepest thinker in what way? I would like to hear more.

Also, the universe might be someday explained with science, but not math. Math is an approximation, it is not a reality.
Im looking for the REASONS behind it all.. Thats why I study all aspects of existence, life, energy, matter, and soul... I want EXPLANATIONS, not effects.. I believe the answers lie in the COMBINING of different disciplines, not in just one or a few.. Like having an amazingly complex puzzle, with 5 MILLION pieces, and mankind has about maybe 1000 pieces at most... The VAST majority of human beings look at the immediate, the here and now, the surface, and sometimes, slightly UNDER the surface... I want to understand and explore the great depths of reality beneath and inside of us... SO to answer your question, that is why I consider myself the way I do.. Ive never met anyone personally who seem to want to see all this, or even make the least effort for true understanding... Even scientists are VERY limited in their thoughts and musings.. Not me.. :idea:
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 14th, 2019, 11:09 pm

tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 8:57 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm
I long for the days when obese women used to hit on me.

Still waiting for explanation of why women are so crazy about CandyCrush.
Chadcels.net. Again.
As I said before, almost anyone can have sex. From murderers to the ugliest people in Africa to the fattest Americans. If fuсking some 600 lbs. nigger (no racist) or a faggot is your only option that does not disqualify you from being an incel.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 12:47 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 9:40 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 12:10 am
Deepest thinker in what way? I would like to hear more.

Also, the universe might be someday explained with science, but not math. Math is an approximation, it is not a reality.
Im looking for the REASONS behind it all.. Thats why I study all aspects of existence, life, energy, matter, and soul... I want EXPLANATIONS, not effects.. I believe the answers lie in the COMBINING of different disciplines, not in just one or a few.. Like having an amazingly complex puzzle, with 5 MILLION pieces, and mankind has about maybe 1000 pieces at most... The VAST majority of human beings look at the immediate, the here and now, the surface, and sometimes, slightly UNDER the surface... I want to understand and explore the great depths of reality beneath and inside of us... SO to answer your question, that is why I consider myself the way I do.. Ive never met anyone personally who seem to want to see all this, or even make the least effort for true understanding... Even scientists are VERY limited in their thoughts and musings.. Not me.. :idea:
We are both lords, lords connote a higher status than the commoner...

Yes science has grown futile, with the (supposed) big bang and all the maths behind it. They tell you the (supposed) maths, but do not ever provide any satisfying cohesive explanation as to why, or where it all came from...

What interesting things about the universe have you discovered so far?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 15th, 2019, 12:53 am

Theres a BALANCE, of everything... Ive come to a great understanding of it... The more I notice the balance, the more it seems to SHOW itself to me personally.. By being AWARE of it, its AWARE of me.. Literally every event in my life now, from the large to the small, seems to adhere to this now.. The positive and the negative, the happy and the sad, the light and the dark, the good and the bad.. They all seem to balance out perfectly, because im aware of it..
Its actually gotten to the point where ive been able to actually PREDICT a number of personal events, based on these rules ive discovered.. But a better term then rules would be the "mechanics or gears" of the universe.. I seem to see them in motion pretty often,..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 1:12 am

Balance yes, any profound discoveries though?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 5:06 am

bcroger2 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 11:09 pm
As I said before, almost anyone can have sex. From murderers to the ugliest people in Africa to the fattest Americans. If fuсking some 600 lbs. nigger (no racist) or a faggot is your only option that does not disqualify you from being an incel.
What about 599 lbs nigger?
Drang nach Westen.