Women are more cringy than incels.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Women are more cringy than incels.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 4:56 pm

I am here to prove that women are actually more cringe than incels. Women have a childish demeanour and behavoir. Their voice sounds like children. A strong alpha male in public, who is stoic, will feel awkward and cringe. The woman will have immature, childish desires and needs, acting in a flamboyant, clownish, and childish manner. Yet the alpha male is told to work on muh personality. He must become also mentally immature and flamboyant like the female. He must take interest in hypermasculine rap music memes and hyperfeminine maternity memes. Logic memes, middlesex memes, such as math, science, and reason are viewed as taboo.

#1 most cringe thing about women is that according to statistics, women are mostly interested in Match 3 games. Match 3 is the most vapid and boring game u can possibly imagine. Yet its males who are told muh personality.

As a scientist, I would like a scientific explanation why so many women love boring Match 3 games. Not all women. Many women are into intellectual games, but it is very cringe that the majority of women are into match 3. Why.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
bcroger2

Re: Women are more cringy than incels.

Post by bcroger2 » May 12th, 2019, 8:27 pm

Personality does not matter to 99% of females. As in evolutionary times, all that matters are money (resources) and looks (genetics)

"As a scientist"

What kind of scientist are you what did you get a degree in, if I may ask.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 8:51 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:27 pm
Personality does not matter to 99% of females. As in evolutionary times, all that matters are money (resources) and looks (genetics)

"As a scientist"

What kind of scientist are you what did you get a degree in, if I may ask.
All pagans are scientists inherently. Science was a term invented in the medieval ages, when Catholics dominated everything. It was illegal to say that science was "truth", since the Bible was considered the "truth". So they invented a term called "Science" so they could get away from the oppressive Catholic church underhandedly. So anyone is doing Science if they are being reasonable, using logic, reason, and data, to support their claims.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 12th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Im not a "scientist" per se, but I literally know a bit of EVERYTHING.. And science is my goto hobby... However, I believe that the universe and the nature of existence cannot, and will NEVER be fully explained by science.. In fact, if you start researching quantum mechanics, the physics of the universe completely break down, and enter the realm of the mystical(maybe even the spiritual).. SO I am equally adept at mysticism and philosophy, I think they may actually provide BETTER answers then merely science... So to be completely honest, I dont really know WHAT I am as far as a specialty, but I do know I am probably the deepest thinker Ive ever met.. And I agree with you lordoftheincels, women ARE generally VERY SHALLOW and VAPID... There are exceptions, obviously, but in general I think thats how they seem to define themselves... Going with the flow of society, just like good sheep...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 12:10 am

Deepest thinker in what way? I would like to hear more.

Also, the universe might be someday explained with science, but not math. Math is an approximation, it is not a reality.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » May 14th, 2019, 6:17 am

Most women are low iq.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 7:56 am

BrettyBoy wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 6:17 am
Most women are low iq.
And high IQ ones still only want Chad.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 14th, 2019, 1:35 pm

tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 7:56 am
BrettyBoy wrote:
Most women are low iq.
The high IQ educated ones want rich men and the average IQ and low-IQ ones want Chad.

Most average and ugly/fat women are delusional. My sister is overweight and wants to date some 9/10 Neurosurgeon. I've had 40-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chad (which is why I am a virgin) but I still look decent and am in good shape(work out on a daily basis.) I would rather be a virgin than date an obese sow. Nowadays obese women think they can get with fit guys and ugly, but educated women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average and the average ones think they can get with whoever they want.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 14th, 2019, 1:38 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
Most women are low iq.
Women statistically have about the same IQ as men, but women have lower crystallized intelligence. They can get degrees, but its hard for them to become experts in their fields. That's why there are so few women ph.ds or female investors.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 1:35 pm
tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 7:56 am
BrettyBoy wrote:
Most women are low iq.
The high IQ educated ones want rich men and the average IQ and low-IQ ones want Chad.

Most average and ugly/fat women are delusional. My sister is overweight and wants to date some 9/10 Neurosurgeon. I've had 40-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chad (which is why I am a virgin) but I still look decent and am in good shape(work out on a daily basis.) I would rather be a virgin than date an obese sow. Nowadays obese women think they can get with fit guys and ugly, but educated women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average and the average ones think they can get with whoever they want.
I long for the days when obese women used to hit on me.

Still waiting for explanation of why women are so crazy about CandyCrush.