Why do femoids have to be so dense?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Why do femoids have to be so dense?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 12th, 2019, 7:43 am

Femoids are just so dumb and cringey.

Why do attractive stacylites, stacys, and even hightier beckys like to upload pictures of themselves with captions such as , "Ew I look like a potato 😩😂", when they know that they're aren't ugly at all? What do they think of true uglies if they themselves look like "potatoes"? Why do femoids need constant validation? Isn't fuсking chad enough validation for their gigantic egos? jfl at 21st century foids. Not even ancient foids were this stupid.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Why do femoids have to be so dense?

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 8:41 am

They are not independently existing human beings, but sexual objects fueled by and living off Chad's male validation and you should always take it into account when interacting. Things will make much more sense. At least it worked for me.

No, it doesn't mean you should always make sexual advances, just don't expect too much from them in terms of mental activity. The case you've described is just an advertisement for a piece of commodity. Nothing special.

They actually expect this treatment and tend to assume you want to fuck them. This is why ignoring them makes you impotent/gay/pusѕy and any attempt of an incel fo interact can be interpreted by them as "rape.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Femoids spam narcissistic selfies because they are insecure. They are insecure because the clitoris is a tiny penis, they are unable to penetrate. They can never know what it feels like to dominate, or fuck a hot girl. They only know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of lust. They know what it feels like to be the prize, but not the champion. They only know how to get wet and be surrounded by thirsty males. The fact that they have endlessly male options, and lack the maturity to resist the obsession with being a submissive slot, makes them feel insecure, that they must advertise their slot nature to the world.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 12:27 pm

tremor wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:41 am
They are not independently existing human beings, but sexual objects fueled by and living off Chad's male validation and you should always take it into account when interacting. Things will make much more sense. At least it worked for me.

No, it doesn't mean you should always make sexual advances, just don't expect too much from them in terms of mental activity. The case you've described is just an advertisement for a piece of commodity. Nothing special.

They actually expect this treatment and tend to assume you want to fuck them. This is why ignoring them makes you impotent/gay/pusѕy and any attempt of an incel fo interact can be interpreted by them as "rape.
I agree with most of this, except the last part. While its true that women have illogical behavoirs like this, it doesn't actually explain why the illogic exists.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 1:56 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 12:27 pm
I agree with most of this, except the last part. While its true that women have illogical behavoirs like this, it doesn't actually explain why the illogic exists.
It's just primitivity. "If you don't take anything here and now, then you just can't or haven't got the guts". Might makes right and ѕhit.

As for explanation why exactly these attitudes are a thing, one has to look into hormonal stuff. Maybe it could even refute existence of muh free will in both males and females, but I can't really judge because I still haven't looked into that.
Drang nach Westen.