My mother demands a lot more from me for mother's day and doesn't expect anything from my sister at all.

AfricanCel

My mother demands a lot more from me for mother's day and doesn't expect anything from my sister at all.

Post by AfricanCel » May 11th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Am a fraternal twin and my mother always has high expectations of me in any holidays. Mother's day is tomorrow and am too darn busy with work and studying to do all the things she ask of me, but my sister has nothing to do, but to be on her phone all day. She does absolutely nothing and isn't bothered. Every damn holiday has to be me making arrangements, buying things, setting up decorations and cooking for the entire family, while my narcissistic sister just sits back, relax, and acts entitled. It pisses me off. If I argue with her, she pulls out her annoying tongue at me and my mom is always taking her side in a senseless way. When my mom had to be in the hospital, I drove her there, missed my work and stayed overnight, but my sister didn't even want to see her and could care less. The hospital staffs were telling her "you got a really good son there", and I was able to get a letter that excuses my absence at work. but she holds me at such a high standard compared to my sister and attacks me for her. Am honestly thinking of moving out. If you were in my situation, what would you have done?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: My mother demands a lot more from me for mother's day and doesn't expect anything from my sister at all.

Post by tremor » May 11th, 2019, 9:44 pm

I wouldn't do ѕhit. Never did anything for mother's day. One special day (birthday) is rich enough.
Drang nach Westen.
AfricanCel

Re: My mother demands a lot more from me for mother's day and doesn't expect anything from my sister at all.

Post by AfricanCel » May 12th, 2019, 12:04 am

tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 9:44 pm
I wouldn't do ѕhit. Never did anything for mother's day. One special day (birthday) is rich enough.
was your mother concerned that you didn't do anything for her on mother's day?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 12:46 am

Lol at how men have to cook and clean while women do nothing. Cinderella if you can't get laid too.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 6:51 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 12:04 am
was your mother concerned that you didn't do anything for her on mother's day?
Not really. Maybe she was a couple of times and I forgot, I don't really take it all seriously because these things are sort of random. Females don't control themselves at all. Otherwise we wouldn't be incels, because they'd go for more reliable and nice guys like us.
Drang nach Westen.