Is it better to be beta cucked or a 21 y/o+ virgin/incel?

Beta cucked(go with a disgusting obese person or faggot)
17%
Incel
83%
Both are equally bad
No votes

Total votes: 12
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 11th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Almost anyone can have sex. From the ugliest person in Africa to the fattest Americans. Some of us have to have sex with obese people, transgenders and faggots or hideously ugly people(such as burn victims) but almost anyone can get laid.

Society tells most incels/late virgins (21+) to just fuck obese people. Most people believe that its more normal for a man of average weight to fuck a 600 lbs. nigger (no racist) than it is to be single. I read of an incel who turned gay just because he was so tired of getting rejected by women.

To fuck a person who you cannot get attracted to would be beta cucked, but to not fuck anyone makes you seem like a weirdo.

What is worse in your opinion? fuсking an obese person or being a virgin?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Is it better to be beta cucked or a 21 y/o+ virgin/incel?

Post by tremor » May 11th, 2019, 6:42 pm

Tbh I agree that sticking anything other than a 10 ft pole into a landwhale is cucked, because hamplanets overeat to cope with not getting Chad. This combined with hormonal issues makes most of them unbearable to deal with, whiny, loud, entitled. Seriously better volcel than cuck.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 11th, 2019, 9:06 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Almost anyone can have sex. From the ugliest person in Africa to the fattest Americans. Some of us have to have sex with obese people, transgenders and faggots or hideously ugly people(such as burn victims) but almost anyone can get laid.

Society tells most incels/late virgins (21+) to just fuck obese people. Most people believe that its more normal for a man of average weight to fuck a 600 lbs. nigger (no racist) than it is to be single. I read of an incel who turned gay just because he was so tired of getting rejected by women.

To fuck a person who you cannot get attracted to would be beta cucked, but to not fuck anyone makes you seem like a weirdo.

What is worse in your opinion? fuсking an obese person or being a virgin?
Anyone except me. See my latest honkpill post in the Art section.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 12th, 2019, 7:38 am

incel is better tbh. fuсking a landwhale or anything equally as bad is just proof that you're so ugly that you have to go below your looksmatch to get sex which is sad.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 8:43 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 7:38 am
incel is better tbh. fuсking a landwhale or anything equally as bad is just proof that you're so ugly that you have to go below your looksmatch to get sex which is sad.
By going >=2 points below looksmatch without any redeeming circumstances you support hypergamy which is what's causing inceldom tbh.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 12:20 pm

tremor wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:43 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 7:38 am
By going >=2 points below looksmatch without any redeeming circumstances you support hypergamy which is what's causing inceldom tbh.
If only I had the option to go 2 points below my looksmatch. I've gotten dates with obese landwhales, but then they ghosted me because they were entitled narcissist c*nts.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 1:52 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 12:20 pm
If only I had the option to go 2 points below my looksmatch. I've gotten dates with obese landwhales, but then they ghosted me because they were entitled narcissist c*nts.
Similar stuff, only we usually were on more or less good terms, but when you're ugly you just don't qualify for romantic/intimate experience no matter merit or le personality.
Drang nach Westen.