Socialmaxxing?

Constructive opposition
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm

love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:31 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm


What group have you tried to create on your own?

I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
What groups were they? How did you market them? I run groups all day at work and its hard to do. I usually have snacks and drinks to get more people to come to my "coffee and tea talk social skills" group.
It was at a social center. The social center was ran by jews, since jews run everything. I am not a nazi, I dont hate all jews. But as per usual jews only allow cucky social groups to exist, as a rule they dont allow anything cool.

I have been to different social centers. For instance at my therapist's center they have groups, but no groups for incels or romantically challenged people. Incels, as always, can't win. The idea of a group for incels would imply that its acceptable to have a sex drive towards women, which they don't want males to have in this society of course.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by love » May 12th, 2019, 5:09 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:31 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm


I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
What groups were they? How did you market them? I run groups all day at work and its hard to do. I usually have snacks and drinks to get more people to come to my "coffee and tea talk social skills" group.
It was at a social center. The social center was ran by jews, since jews run everything. I am not a nazi, I dont hate all jews. But as per usual jews only allow cucky social groups to exist, as a rule they dont allow anything cool.

I have been to different social centers. For instance at my therapist's center they have groups, but no groups for incels or romantically challenged people. Incels, as always, can't win. The idea of a group for incels would imply that its acceptable to have a sex drive towards women, which they don't want males to have in this society of course.
I'm sure what jews have to do with this. I'm not jewish but I dont see how they control community centres.

I feel like there might be less groups because health care is privatized where you are. These arent really recreation groups but actually group therapy groups. I actually do have a group for "romantically challenged" people. Its another module of my social skills groups for people who have finished social skills 101. We talk about issues, problems and concerns with dating and relationships, healthy relationships, sexual health, abuse in relationships, social skills in dating, how to ask someone to dance, go to the movies, have dinner or coffee, and keep relationships. However I mostly have women in my social skills for dating group. Idk where the men are at they dont want to do it. I dont have an incels group I would like to start one but I dont think people would really come to it because of the stigma with it. Also because I'm a women and thats another reason why no incel would ever come to my group. But then again if a guy facilitated the group I still dont think any incel would come.

almost every male has a sex drive towards women unless they are gay. Its not the sex drive thats the problem its the way it is expressed that can be inappropriate at times. For example I'm also a therapist and have had clients express feelings towards me. I understand that it happens and is natural however that has to be an end to the helping relationship because as a therapist I would no longer be effective in helping and the helping relationship is damaged. Its also not professional or ethical. Hence why I try to set those boundaries at the first session. Similarly with nursing in mental health it happens all the time where feelings are expressed. Its also both roles where I am in a position of care and these indviduals are very vulnerable and may not be used to having women or others caring for them.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 5:17 pm

Not all jews. Not all jews are pure evil. But my whole life I hated the illuminati. I didn't understand why the illuminati was so evil. Then I found out the illumanti was the jewminati. Then it all made sense. Jews want to exterminate us all because their jewish religion says so. Jews are like the feringi of star trek, but worse.

Not a nazi and not all jews are evil. But the zionist jews want to make slaves of us all. Jews did 9/11. Jews corrupted second wave feminism and made it worse. Jews run our ZOG government and make it illegal to be male.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by AfricanCel » May 14th, 2019, 2:36 am

Curiosity wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 5:47 pm
I've been lurking incel forums for a while and I have noticed a lot of emphasis on looks (and money), but social skills are almost never mentioned ... why is that? I've heard of looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing, but never of socialmaxxing ...

Obviously looks are very important, attractive people have an enormous advantage while the ugliest might not get laid at all. But for some incels this might not be their biggest problem ... maybe they need to socialize more and get to know more people and practice their social skills. F.x. if you are 4/10 (just below average) but are also socially inept or a huge introvert ... then that is probably a bigger problem than your looks.
People in general, especially females, tend to not want to be seen with ugly males. So, how are they suppose to practice their social skills when everyone doesn't want to be around them because of the way they look?
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 12:15 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 2:36 am
Curiosity wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 5:47 pm
I've been lurking incel forums for a while and I have noticed a lot of emphasis on looks (and money), but social skills are almost never mentioned ... why is that? I've heard of looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing, but never of socialmaxxing ...

Obviously looks are very important, attractive people have an enormous advantage while the ugliest might not get laid at all. But for some incels this might not be their biggest problem ... maybe they need to socialize more and get to know more people and practice their social skills. F.x. if you are 4/10 (just below average) but are also socially inept or a huge introvert ... then that is probably a bigger problem than your looks.
People in general, especially females, tend to not want to be seen with ugly males. So, how are they suppose to practice their social skills when everyone doesn't want to be around them because of the way they look?
For the incels who are buttugly its over, their only hope is to get rich and get plastic surgery. For the 5/10 cels oppressed by feminism and cock carousels, socialmaxxing was the suggestion. Likely wont work due to their autism and fractured souls though. Ie. over for blackops2cels, might not be over for eggcels.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
Curiosity
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by Curiosity » Yesterday, 2:28 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 2:36 am
People in general, especially females, tend to not want to be seen with ugly males. So, how are they suppose to practice their social skills when everyone doesn't want to be around them because of the way they look?
Not wanting to be associated with them at all is a rather extreme take on it. Ugly people are at a disadvantage compared to attractive people when it comes to social situations ... but they can still socialise.

For me, there is no conscious part that goes "he/she is too ugly to talk to". Some people I find uninteresting or annoying, but that assessment usually comes after I have interacted with them or seen them interact with others. Sometimes I might assume that someone is uninteresting, only to be corrected after I have interacted with them a few times.

There is another element to this though that applies to both ugly and attractive people: if people are not affiliated with you and don't know who you are they are very likely to ignore you. A stranger will most likely not approach you unless there is an association (f.x. at work or a club or a mutual friend) or if there is something they notice about you that sparks their interest. People who ignored you or gave you the cold shoulder the first few times you met them might become friendly later on ... I have experienced this many times even though people find me attractive ... so I know from experience that this particular effect is not just because of looks ... most people just tend to ignore those that they are not affiliated with.
User avatar
Curiosity
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by Curiosity » Yesterday, 4:11 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm
I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
How was it shut down?
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm
It was at a social center. The social center was ran by jews, since jews run everything. I am not a nazi, I dont hate all jews. But as per usual jews only allow cucky social groups to exist, as a rule they dont allow anything cool.
Did you know the people running it were jewish? Do you believe jews are conspiring against non-jews? If so, for what reason?
lordoftheincels wrote:I have been to different social centers. For instance at my therapist's center they have groups, but no groups for incels or romantically challenged people. Incels, as always, can't win. The idea of a group for incels would imply that its acceptable to have a sex drive towards women, which they don't want males to have in this society of course.
Don't understand people who are against such groups. As animals we feel a strong desire to breed (except for asexuals) ... and as monogamous animals we also have a strong desire for romantic relationships (except for aromantics). This is such a central part to ones existence. This desire is also strongly tied to our feeling of self-worth ... it is absurd that anyone is against social groups to help those that can't find a mate.
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by Lordgoro » Yesterday, 5:19 am

Curiosity wrote:
Yesterday, 4:11 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm
I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
How was it shut down?
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm
It was at a social center. The social center was ran by jews, since jews run everything. I am not a nazi, I dont hate all jews. But as per usual jews only allow cucky social groups to exist, as a rule they dont allow anything cool.
Did you know the people running it were jewish? Do you believe jews are conspiring against non-jews? If so, for what reason?
lordoftheincels wrote:I have been to different social centers. For instance at my therapist's center they have groups, but no groups for incels or romantically challenged people. Incels, as always, can't win. The idea of a group for incels would imply that its acceptable to have a sex drive towards women, which they don't want males to have in this society of course.
Don't understand people who are against such groups. As animals we feel a strong desire to breed (except for asexuals) ... and as monogamous animals we also have a strong desire for romantic relationships (except for aromantics). This is such a central part to ones existence. This desire is also strongly tied to our feeling of self-worth ... it is absurd that anyone is against social groups to help those that can't find a mate.
Not ONLY absurd, but downright EVIL
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
User avatar
notheregoaway
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: May 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by notheregoaway » Yesterday, 10:26 am

As mentioned before, it's pretty tough to "socialmax" or "personalitymax" when nobody lets you do it. The catch-22 for socialmaxing is that you gotta be allowed to practice at it. Or be really good at learning how to do it from others, failing that. But even that usually won't save you. There are SOME ugly people who can socialize but that's more about luck than anything.
Not here; go away! :?
User avatar
Curiosity
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by Curiosity » Yesterday, 2:07 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
Yesterday, 5:19 am
Not ONLY absurd, but downright EVIL
Yeah ... I'm not convinced that there is some conspiracy against incels here though (jewish or otherwise). I wont buy into conspiracy theories like the one lordoftheincels was referring to, unless there is substantial evidence.

I think it has more to do with apathy and a lack of awareness of the issue, combined with a social stigma.
Post Reply