Socialmaxxing?

Constructive opposition
User avatar
Curiosity
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Socialmaxxing?

Post by Curiosity » May 11th, 2019, 5:47 pm

I've been lurking incel forums for a while and I have noticed a lot of emphasis on looks (and money), but social skills are almost never mentioned ... why is that? I've heard of looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing, but never of socialmaxxing ...

Obviously looks are very important, attractive people have an enormous advantage while the ugliest might not get laid at all. But for some incels this might not be their biggest problem ... maybe they need to socialize more and get to know more people and practice their social skills. F.x. if you are 4/10 (just below average) but are also socially inept or a huge introvert ... then that is probably a bigger problem than your looks.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by tremor » May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm

Socialcirclemaxing isn't mentioned because incels usually aren't accepted in no social circle and can't create one of their own to last and be important.

I think "introversion" and "social skills" are to an extent a forced meme since incels do talk a lot here and on other incel sites just like me,when looks bias is minimized. IRL, however, it doesn't work because one way or another normans try to make incels stfu and he as invisible as possible.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
Curiosity
Newcomer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by Curiosity » May 11th, 2019, 8:04 pm

tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Socialcirclemaxing isn't mentioned because incels usually aren't accepted in no social circle and can't create one of their own to last and be important.
Almost missed the word "usually" there. Socializing is hard ... especially if you are lacking charisma for one reason or another. My feeling is that some incels might have been unlucky with people and gave up on trying to improve their social situation.
tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
I think "introversion" and "social skills" are to an extent a forced meme since incels do talk a lot here and on other incel sites just like me,when looks bias is minimized.
Not being able to see peoples faces/hear their voice undoubtedly has an effect.
tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
IRL, however, it doesn't work because one way or another normans try to make incels stfu and he as invisible as possible.
This depends on the crowd. Not everyone will ignore you because of your looks. Some people might even go out of their way to interact with someone who seems lonely (though those kinds of people are somewhat rare)
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by tremor » May 11th, 2019, 8:13 pm

Curiosity wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 8:04 pm
Almost missed the word "usually" there. Socializing is hard ... especially if you are lacking charisma for one reason or another. My feeling is that some incels might have been unlucky with people and gave up on trying to improve their social situation.
I don't know if there are incels who are a part of the community and "lucky with people". It's almost always about conflicts.
This depends on the crowd. Not everyone will ignore you because of your looks. Some people might even go out of their way to interact with someone who seems lonely (though those kinds of people are somewhat rare)
That is as long as you are not seen in public together.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by love » May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm

tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Socialcirclemaxing isn't mentioned because incels usually aren't accepted in no social circle and can't create one of their own to last and be important.

I think "introversion" and "social skills" are to an extent a forced meme since incels do talk a lot here and on other incel sites just like me,when looks bias is minimized. IRL, however, it doesn't work because one way or another normans try to make incels stfu and he as invisible as possible.
What group have you tried to create on your own?

I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by love » May 12th, 2019, 2:55 pm

tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 8:13 pm
Curiosity wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 8:04 pm
Almost missed the word "usually" there. Socializing is hard ... especially if you are lacking charisma for one reason or another. My feeling is that some incels might have been unlucky with people and gave up on trying to improve their social situation.
I don't know if there are incels who are a part of the community and "lucky with people". It's almost always about conflicts.
This depends on the crowd. Not everyone will ignore you because of your looks. Some people might even go out of their way to interact with someone who seems lonely (though those kinds of people are somewhat rare)
That is as long as you are not seen in public together.
My elementary school had a special bench where kids would sit if they had no friends at breaks and lunch or after school. I would always go sit with them on the bench and invite them to play with me and my friends. I actually became best friends with one for many years.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm

love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm
tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Socialcirclemaxing isn't mentioned because incels usually aren't accepted in no social circle and can't create one of their own to last and be important.

I think "introversion" and "social skills" are to an extent a forced meme since incels do talk a lot here and on other incel sites just like me,when looks bias is minimized. IRL, however, it doesn't work because one way or another normans try to make incels stfu and he as invisible as possible.
What group have you tried to create on your own?

I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by tremor » May 12th, 2019, 4:01 pm

love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm
What group have you tried to create on your own?
I don't want to talk about epic failures. Those are elements of this set. Not that I have to anyway.
I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
Doesn't apply when the interlocutor is online and is quick to read.
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:55 pm
My elementary school had a special bench where kids would sit if they had no friends at breaks and lunch or after school. I would always go sit with them on the bench and invite them to play with me and my friends. I actually became best friends with one for many years.
Top kek.
Image
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by love » May 12th, 2019, 4:25 pm

tremor wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:01 pm
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm
What group have you tried to create on your own?
I don't want to talk about epic failures. Those are elements of this set. Not that I have to anyway.
No ones perfect. Everyone has failures
I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
Doesn't apply when the interlocutor is online and is quick to read.
I'm not sure what that means exactly. But socializing online is easier than in person, even for me and you think im some magical social butterfly.
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:55 pm
My elementary school had a special bench where kids would sit if they had no friends at breaks and lunch or after school. I would always go sit with them on the bench and invite them to play with me and my friends. I actually became best friends with one for many years.
Top kek.
Image
Actually she was a female
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: Socialmaxxing?

Post by love » May 12th, 2019, 4:31 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm
love wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:53 pm
tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Socialcirclemaxing isn't mentioned because incels usually aren't accepted in no social circle and can't create one of their own to last and be important.

I think "introversion" and "social skills" are to an extent a forced meme since incels do talk a lot here and on other incel sites just like me,when looks bias is minimized. IRL, however, it doesn't work because one way or another normans try to make incels stfu and he as invisible as possible.
What group have you tried to create on your own?

I’m assuming there’s also a difference in being able to talk on a forum and in person. It’s much easier to chat online than in person. You can edit what you say online and delete it if you make a mistake thus creating a safety net. You can’t edit things you say in person.
I've actually tried to create real life groups for outsiders such as myself. But the powers that be, the jews, shut it down. Not a nazi as I do not think all jews are pure evil incarnate.
What groups were they? How did you market them? I run groups all day at work and its hard to do. I usually have snacks and drinks to get more people to come to my "coffee and tea talk social skills" group.
Surprise, I am a girl!
Post Reply